BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSKINFOOD
- Green Tea Bubble Cleansing Foam 160ml

Skinfood - Green Tea Bubble Cleansing Foam 160ml

by SKINFOOD

Gentle and lightly exfoliating cleanser is packed with green tea extract that improves skin clarity and brightens complexion with every use. Soft foam refreshes and washes away impurities, leaving skin perfectly cleansed with a silky soft feel. As the first step of your skin care routine, massage foam on damp skin for a few seconds, rinse off with tepid water and pat skin dry. Follow with toner and moisturizer. Special food for the skin to eat. Contains lots of nutritive and energetic ingredients such as fresh plants, fruits andect. To maintain our bodies healthy and lively. Green tea not only gives plenty of moistures but also brightens your skin. This Green tea product gently exfoliates and removes unwanted dead skin. Also it improves skin tone, gives a healthy glow and skin as soft as silk. How to Use: Gently massage foam onto dampened facial skin. Avoiding eye area, rinse well with tepid water. Pack Size - 160ml

How does this compare to neogen cleansing foams?
Start your review of Skinfood - Green Tea Bubble Cleansing Foam 160ml!
How would you rate this product?
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Wow how amazing is this product you definitely feel very refreshed when you’re done I am so impressed this is some thing that I’ll be buying continuously the packaging is awesome and I would buy it forever
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I am thoroughly enjoying this face wash! I love that it is foamy already - I use it was a second cleanser after my cleansing oil. It smells great and my face does Not feel stripped after I use it. It's awesome! Love it!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wonderful foaming face wash. I have sensitive skin and this works well for me without irritation. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling clean.
Cynthia C.
Skinfood - Green Tea Bubble Cleansing Foam 160ml uploaded by Cynthia C.
For someone who has sensitive skin and would still break out with every other product they've used, I would highly recommend this product! After using this product for a few months, I stopped breaking out. However, I also pair it with an emulsion so I would recommend doing the same if you want to get great results! This is by far my favorite facial cleanser and it has lasted me over a year and I'm still not done using it. It has a nice conforting scent too! I try to use it every day and it has been such an amazing product!
Lilianna D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I grew up hearing that green tea was great for your skin, especially your face. When I found this green tea Bubble Cleansing Foam from Skinfood, I couldn’t wait to try it. This stuff doesn’t disappoint! My face feels and looks great when I use this. My skin looks even in color and my complexion has greatly improved!
K W.
A little on the drying side but if you have oily skin this is definitely for you!! The scent is nice and not too strong
Delyla C.
Los Angeles, CA
Ugh incredibly amazing and immediately gets rid of all dirt and oil within seconds. I gifted this to my mother and she uses it evetry week. Amazing
delynnda W.
Albuquerque
This product is pretty OK but that affects were good. I didn’t notice an insane change in my skin but it’s not nice so there’s that. It has a key ingredients but if they would like to prove me wrong I will except a free face wash
Ana A.
I love this cleanser! It is so lightweight and isn't too drying on my skin. I use it after  Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original  as part of my skincare routine, this being the water-based cleanser after oil cleansing.
Taylor F.
Love the foam! Makes you feel like your face isn't caked up, while leaving it so refreshed and clean! Very effective! Love this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...