Skinfood - Green Tea Bubble Cleansing Foam 160ml uploaded by Cynthia C.Skinfood - Green Tea Bubble Cleansing Foam 160ml uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY SKINFOOD

Gentle and lightly exfoliating cleanser is packed with green tea extract that improves skin clarity and brightens complexion with every use. Soft foam refreshes and washes away impurities, leaving skin perfectly cleansed with a silky soft feel. As the first step of your skin care routine, massage foam on damp skin for a few seconds, rinse off with tepid water and pat skin dry. Follow with toner and moisturizer. Special food for the skin to eat. Contains lots of nutritive and energetic ingredients such as fresh plants, fruits andect. To maintain our bodies healthy and lively. Green tea not only gives plenty of moistures but also brightens your skin. This Green tea product gently exfoliates and removes unwanted dead skin. Also it improves skin tone, gives a healthy glow and skin as soft as silk. How to Use: Gently massage foam onto dampened facial skin. Avoiding eye area, rinse well with tepid water. Pack Size - 160ml see more...

Lauran D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleansing foam! I use it every night after removing my makeup and it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It has a nice subtle scent and since the product is foaming it only takes one pump to wash my entire face. This product will last you for a while which is a huge plus!
pan x.
Beauty Junkie Expert
green tea is great for acne prone skin. have you ever used a cleansing foam on your skin before? it feels great, bubbly, and quite fun as well. You dont need to lather it up because its already so foamy! i really enjoy this product, im a big fan of the brand and would buy again
Jamie W.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that ta a green tea type of product because it has natural ingredients and I have sensitive skin so this product was really good for me. However, I found to be very expensive and not worth the money. I would recommend it to you but no if you're on a budget.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am thoroughly enjoying this face wash! I love that it is foamy already - I use it was a second cleanser after my cleansing oil. It smells great and my face does
Not feel stripped after I use it. It's awesome! Love it!
Cynthia C.
For someone who has sensitive skin and would still break out with every other product they've used, I would highly recommend this product! After using this product for a few months, I stopped breaking out. However, I also pair it with an emulsion so I would recommend doing the same if you want to get great results! This is by far my favorite facial cleanser and it has lasted me over a year and I'm still not done using it. It has a nice conforting scent too! I try to use it every day and it has been such an amazing product!
Maxine Y.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great moisturizing cleanser! Love the smell and removes makeup gently. It doesn't dry out the skin, and it leaves the skin soft and looking fresh and radiant!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful foaming face wash. I have sensitive skin and this works well for me without irritation. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling clean.
Nevada K.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
It gives a really chill feeling to my skin that I honestly really love. And this product is a to go when trying to get the dirt off your face.
Taylor F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the foam! Makes you feel like your face isn't caked up, while leaving it so refreshed and clean! Very effective! Love this product.
Nicola G.
Emsworth, Hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am an awful human and use makeup wipes to use the bulk of my colossal amount of makeup, but I make up for my damage by using a cleanser to finish the job.
I found the product to be efficient and very reasonably priced but comparing to a few others I've used in the past I didn't get the quite the same brightness and hydrated feel but on the plus side it did even out my skin tone!
Gwen Q.
Hoover, AL
How does this compare to neogen cleansing foams?