BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Grape scent body lotion that offers deep hydration to your body. Provides lots of nutrients from grape seed oil and wine extract. How to use: Apply evenly on the entire body. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Mishkaah C.
Newport News, VA
I love body oils­čśŹespecially this!!! Hydrates my skin and gives it that glow. Usually oils makes my body shiny lol but this is really amazing and I like that it's small and great packaging. This is definitely a must have!
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good. It is not my favorite lotion. I tried this at a friends house and it smells good. I do have other favorite brands and smells but this isn't bad. As well as I have others at home I prefer but it does feel great and it smells okay.
Kiyan N.
Functioned like other branded lotions. The grape fruit smell is addicting, moisture is decent, but did not appeal to me too much.
Amber M.
Dublin
Skinfood is my absolute favourite skin care brand! This body lotion smells and feels amazing. Dries into the skin so fast and makes you feel soft and supple all day long. Everyone tells me i smell amazing when i wear it! would definitely buy it again.