BY SKINFOOD

SKINFOOD GoldKiwi Serum -Korea Cosmetics see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fatima V.
I feel like I trust Korean products more than anything and if it has Korea anywhere in the title, I will buy. I love this product so much. It’s not too harsh on the skin and would definitely recommend to others
Kulpreeya L.
Port Arthur
Great serum ever It might because of I am asian it very good tick to my face I rather use at night better than day. I bought it online back inThailand and use untill today.  Package is nice and I dknt see much in USA. If it have here I would buy it again.
nely m.
Elgin, TX
I love the smell of it & how well it concentrates onto my skin! It makes it look glowy & healthy!
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
I love this product! It always helps my skin. Leaves me feeling refreshing & beautiful!
Ryley L.
Winnipeg
Absolutely love this product! Defiantly worth the money, although there is not too much in the bottle but I can't complain. Personally would purchase again.
Perry A.
el menoufia,egypt,africa
i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Efthimia B.
I love this skincare product! It leaves my skin feeling bright young and rejuvenated. One of my favorite! Highly recommended!
ayah A.
Its nice on the skin , refreshing , soft feeling , i like it ,but I'm not sure if I will buy it again . 😀😀😀😀😀
Felicia G.
Smells really nice and nice consistency. Quite pricey tho in terms of affordability. Good!