BY SKINFOOD

Skin-clearing toner improves skin clarity by whisking away rough surface skin cells and surface grime that might lead to a lackluster complexion and blemishes. A special ingredient extracted from the gold kiwi's skin goes deep down the skin's layers to repair damage right where they begin to form, leaving it noticeably healthier with a vibrant glow. Keeps your skin smooth and clearer by removing the dead layer of skin cells from your skin's surface and bodily excretes and a substance found in the goldkiwi's skin, restores your sunlight-damaged skin from deep under. How to Use: After washing your face, put a portion of the toner on a cosmetic cotton pad and rub it around smoothly outward along facial textures, giving more careful and intensive touches on the parts with a dead layer of skin cells. Goldkiwi Clearing Toner 150ml x 1 Cotton x 30 pcs Pack Size - 1 Set see more...

Mary I.
I am pretty netural about this one; it didn't hurt my skin but I didn't see amazing results either. It was pretty meh for me. It did smell nice, but I think I would like to save my money on something else. I have heard amazing things about this company and would like to explore their products further.
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
This toner is out of this world !!! the packaging is without a doubt to die for. I haven't tried much of this brand but after this product i definitely want to try more . the bottle is fascinating!! love it
Sawyer_merry m.
This cleared my skin fast but it did give me a few pimples after trying for a second time it work great, but I did wish the smell would changed a bit too strong for me
Rosie H.
New Jersey
A normal toner. Was told that this golden kiwi series would be able to improve skin complexion. Did not see any visible changes after using the entire bottle.