BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood see more...

Kristin O.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
I just started working this into my routine and I am living how light it feels but how moisturizing and plumping it feels over time already. No discernable scent, absorbs pretty quickly. Will change to a 5 when I get more time in using it and believe in the product.
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
I've been using this as toner and honestly I didn't even know what toner was for when I bought it. I just saw it had good reviews for people with acne prone skin. But now, when my skin feels irritated I use it when I go to bed and the redness is gone when I wake up
Ruth P.
Madras
The packaging is so cute, the gold flecks are really pretty and it doesn’t have scent. It all great but you can barley get any product out. I can’t tell a difference but I am only nineteen so...
Mary S.
Albuquerque, NM
Talk about fancy. The bottle is lovely, and the gold flecks in the product add instant glam! The actual product is nice, and I am noticing a difference in the texture of my skin, so I love that not only is it a pretty pruloduct but it actually works.
✨maddy t.
Greenup
I bought this on Amazon about a month ago and i actually really like this product! I've noticed a huge difference in my skin since I've started using it. It smells nice and it the product goes on my skin well. My skin glows after using this! I definitely recommend!
Abigail G.
Marietta, OH
Love this but mostly because I use the bottle on display. It's got a great scent and feel luxurious on the skin and feels heavy like it's too dollar
Kiki S.
Surrey, BC
I really liked the look, smell, consistency and the way it made my skin feel. Been trying to repurchase it again but difficult to find online.