BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
I've been using this as toner and honestly I didn't even know what toner was for when I bought it. I just saw it had good reviews for people with acne prone skin. But now, when my skin feels irritated I use it when I go to bed and the redness is gone when I wake up
✨maddy t.
Greenup
I bought this on Amazon about a month ago and i actually really like this product! I've noticed a huge difference in my skin since I've started using it. It smells nice and it the product goes on my skin well. My skin glows after using this! I definitely recommend!
Mary S.
Albuquerque, NM
Talk about fancy. The bottle is lovely, and the gold flecks in the product add instant glam! The actual product is nice, and I am noticing a difference in the texture of my skin, so I love that not only is it a pretty pruloduct but it actually works.
Abigail G.
Marietta , OH
Love this but mostly because I use the bottle on display. It's got a great scent and feel luxurious on the skin and feels heavy like it's too dollar
Kiki S.
Vancouver, BC
I really liked the look, smell, consistency and the way it made my skin feel. Been trying to repurchase it again but difficult to find online.