BY SKINFOOD

Collagen-packed serum also contains skin-nourishing Russian caviar extracts and pure gold particles to help revive a lackluster complexion and tighten loose skin for a noticeable improvement in skin elasticity. After cleansing and toning, dispense an ample amount of serum on palms and gently smooth on face using a rolling motion. Follow with moisturizer. A collagen-enriched serum with Russian caviar extract, pure gold particles, and collagen extract that fill up loose, deflated skin for a firmer, tighter complexion. How to Use: After toner application, dispense an ample amount into your palm. Smooth on the face in gentle rolling motions. Pack Size - 45ml see more...

tay f.
Flint, MI
I do really love the smell and feel of this toner. my only complaint is that it can sometimes feel a little gritty.. I avoid this by making sure I use it right after I wash my face in conjunction with my skin care routine. if your fave is even slightly dirty or you wait a while to use it after washing, it is a gritty mess. other than that it’s lovely!
Chanel B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I haven’t been using this for a long time but I love the consistency and My skin feels more Plump and supple after I use this. The packaging from skin food is always on point it’s so cute! This isn’t harsh or anything it’s very calming and the way you feel after is refreshing. I would recommend any one they wants anti aging products to try this.
Farren Y.
One of the best skin serums! I put this on at night after I’ve cleaned my face and put toner on. I usually pair it with a face cream after wards and it keeps my skin looking fresh!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Really enjoyed this product if I get the chance I’ll purchase it again very gentle on the skin made a big vast improvement. I was a first-time user and I still have some left I recommend it to anyone that’s looking for something new to use
Paige S.
I love this serum . I use it before I go to sleep ! The gold in this serum makes me feel well nourished and brightens my face . Make sure to check this product out ! This serum is highly recommended !!
Sihren L.
Alpharetta, GA
This product to me sounds more fancy than it actually is beneficial. Initially it feels thicker than what I'd typically like, but once applied actually feels quite light. It doesn't give my skin the vibrance or general transformation that I'd expected with this type of product, but I will say it moisturized my sensitive skin quite evenly. Overall I think the name of the product makes it seem like a ritzy marketing scam and not worth it price.. But in a pinch I'dcertainly use this serum over many other moisturizers.
Carol A.
Branchburg, NJ
Eu amo alimentar minha pele com muitas vitaminas e minerais fazendo com que aparente mais hidratada
Grace P.
Great serum to add to your routine. I see that my skin is more supple and soft but not a dramatic change. Still a nice product to use within a routind/layering.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love love love this skincare it helps tighten get rid of blemishes soften smooth and makes your face look so gorgeous I highly recommend it for everyone
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
Amazing! Silky smooth gold flakes. Leaves my skin feeling wrinkle free buttery soft and bright. I bought my mom a bottle and she's obsessed with it.