BY SKINFOOD

Collagen-packed serum also contains skin-nourishing Russian caviar extracts and pure gold particles to help revive a lackluster complexion and tighten loose skin for a noticeable improvement in skin elasticity. After cleansing and toning, dispense an ample amount of serum on palms and gently smooth on face using a rolling motion. Follow with moisturizer. A collagen-enriched serum with Russian caviar extract, pure gold particles, and collagen extract that fill up loose, deflated skin for a firmer, tighter complexion. How to Use: After toner application, dispense an ample amount into your palm. Smooth on the face in gentle rolling motions. Pack Size - 45ml see more...

tay f.
burton
I do really love the smell and feel of this toner. my only complaint is that it can sometimes feel a little gritty.. I avoid this by making sure I use it right after I wash my face in conjunction with my skin care routine. if your fave is even slightly dirty or you wait a while to use it after washing, it is a gritty mess. other than that it’s lovely!
Sihren L.
Alpharetta, GA
This product to me sounds more fancy than it actually is beneficial. Initially it feels thicker than what I'd typically like, but once applied actually feels quite light. It doesn't give my skin the vibrance or general transformation that I'd expected with this type of product, but I will say it moisturized my sensitive skin quite evenly. Overall I think the name of the product makes it seem like a ritzy marketing scam and not worth it price.. But in a pinch I'dcertainly use this serum over many other moisturizers.
Grace P.
Great serum to add to your routine. I see that my skin is more supple and soft but not a dramatic change. Still a nice product to use within a routind/layering.
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
Amazing! Silky smooth gold flakes. Leaves my skin feeling wrinkle free buttery soft and bright. I bought my mom a bottle and she's obsessed with it.
amber l.
Anderson, SC
Love love this. I like use collagen products to help keep my skin looking plumped ans supple and this does just that yay!
Jennifer D.
Ok weird idea and product but trust me it’s so great. I was worried about the smell but it’s not bad
Carol A.
Branchburg, NJ
Eu amo alimentar minha pele com muitas vitaminas e minerais fazendo com que aparente mais hidratada
Kathy Z.
Te suaviza mucho la piel te ayuda a humectarla pero para mi tipo de piel grasa no me sirve muy bien cuando apilco mi base de maquillaje me la corria
Ursula R.
Guelph
Love the way this makes my skin look and feel. Worked on my oily skin and no breakout.  Collagen is always a plus and skinfood makes the best stuff
Efthimia B.
I love this skincare product! It leaves my skin feeling bright young and rejuvenated. One of my favorite! Highly recommended!