BY SKINFOOD

Product DescriptionCosmeceutical for wrinkle care A collagen-enriched cream with Russian caviar extract, pure gold particles, and collagen extract that fill up loose, deflated skin for a firmer, tighter complexion. To Use: After toner or serum... see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Claudia V.
Shakopee , MN
Review for: Skinfood Gold Caviar Collagen Cream
I am obsessed with this cream! It's velvety consistency and scent makes me feel like I'm indulging my skin. It feels extravagant but won't break the bank. I use it as a day cream and apply it after the Skinfood Caviar serum and before my sunscreen. I've been using K-beauty products for the past 3 months and I'm hooked! My skin has never looked or felt better! SKINFOOD Gold Caviar Collagen CreamSkinfood - Gold Caviar Collagen Serum (Cosmeceutical for wrinkle care) 45ml
Ci W.
Nampa
Review for: Skinfood - Gold Caviar Collagen Cream (Cosmeceutical for wrinkle care) 45g
I suffer from deep set forehead wrinkles at the ripe age of 22. I found that many skin creams targeted for wrinkles were not targeted for my demographic. What I particularly enjoy about this cream is the fact that I didn't feel ashamed for buying this cream. It is now my guilty pleasure and my secret to great skin. Would recommend to anyone, no matter what age, who has wrinkles or is interested in starting a wrinkle prevention routine.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is becoming 30 so this is great. Helping me so much. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Review for: Skinfood Gold Caviar Collagen Cream
Love love love. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Amanda P.
Viper, KY
I found the skin food brand through YouTube. The reviews were good and really peaked my interest so I decided to try this product. I purchased mine at Ulta. I'm about halfway through the product and I would absolutely purchase this again once I run out.
Tricia M.
Saxonburg
Review for: Skinfood Gold Caviar Collagen Cream
This was a very good product. Did what it says it will do with continue use. Price is a little high for what I would like to pay for products. I bought on amazon. Packaged very nice. Smells amazing.
Savana H.
Edmond
Review for: Skinfood Gold Caviar Collagen Cream
Excellent! It was one of the best products I have used in a very long time. I say give it a try if you are looking to buy it!
alaa J.
Damietta
Oh my God!!!! 😍😍😍
I love this product very much and it is my favorite

I love Korean products
Chloe Y.
Stockbridge, GA
Is this product any good?