BY SKINFOOD

Skin soothing moisturizer comes in a refreshing hydrogel formula that allows it to be easily absorbed, thoroughly hydrating and nourishing with its blend of natural glacier water and African plant extracts. To maintain the optimal moisture level, apply an even layer of gel on cleansed and toned skin. For extremely dry skin, use gel as an overnight pack, smoothing on a thick layer right before going to sleep and washing face in the morning. Contamination-free, all natural glacier water hydrates and soothes irritated skin while an African plant extract controls excessive sebum production and tightens pores. How to Use: After Multi-Toner application, apply an even layer to the face. For severely dry skin, apply a thick layer to the face before bed and leave overnight. Pack Size - 300ml see more...

Malesia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the look of it . Packaging is cute . I love the fact that it looks like what they are actually selling . It looks like mountain water . And water is good for the body . I would rep this product . It's very nourishing
Dani C.
Fort Lauderdale
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it can have worked better it's honestly a waste of money , it'll have my skin feeling nice one minute and very oily the next if anything I think this makes the oil appear fasterĀ
Carlee M.
Ashland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like gels they are really nice and I just love them, it met my expectations because it was a pretty good product, it was my first time using it but I think I will buy it again at some point.