Skinfood - Freshmade Watermelon Mask 90ml 90 ml uploaded by Abi M.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A wash-off fruit mask with a cool moisturizing gel containing watermelon extract to soothe and provide hydration to your sensitive skin skin irritation tests completed 6-free formula: Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Talc, Sorbic Acid, TEA(Triethanolamine), and Benzyl alcohol How to use: 1. At the first step of skin care routine, apply content to the entire face except lips and eye area. 2. After 10~15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Demi G.
Covina, CA
Are you looking for the best moisturizing mask out there ! I cannot stress how amazing this mask is ! I fell in love with the fresh rejuvenating feel it left my face feeling. As you wear the mask it feels like your face is being infused with water but with that fresh watermelon smell. I'm definitely extra dry around my nose and forehead and would recommend using this mask right before applying make to get the most glowy fresh skin.
Michele H.
First off, this mask smells AMAZING. It's supposed to help with soothing your skin and adding hydration. While it feels smoothing, it's not the greatest hydrating product out there; also, it's on the more liquidy side for a mask, which I'm not crazy about; I prefer masks more along the clay side.
Haley W.
This is totally a dupe for the Glow Recipe Watermelon Mask at a quarter of the price. Definitely soothes the skin and makes you feel totally refreshed. I love using this mask and then following up with coconut one for awesome results.
Jessica D.
Ludowici
Love love love this mask! It smells so yummy & feels great on the skin. It moisturizes without feeling greasy. I bought it at ulta beauty and I will definitely be buying it again once I run out of this jar.
Ariel T.
Athens
Was really excited to try this mask because I love watermelon scents but honestly it didn't do much for me. They give you quite a bit of product for such a small tub. It's cooling but thats about it. My skin doesn't appear any better or worse after using it. Kinda disappointed by it :/
Lake K.
Okay, real talk skinfood is amazing. I mean it's beauty and food put together which is genius! While applying these types of products to my face I try and stray away from strong smells, if you're in the same boat I'd recommend the watermelon. So would buy again.
Naseem F.
Calabasas, CA
The scent, the moisturizing factor, all of it was really great with this product. This whole line from Korea is very strong and I'm glad they made it stateside. I'm curious to try more from this line of skincare
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This just smells amazing!!!! I love this product and love how it makes my skin feel. Highly recommend this! It's a nice hydrating mask for my face.
Elisa B.
This mask smells very nice and feels good on skin. Not as moisturizing​ as some of their other masks but still good. Leaves skin feeling soft.
Nichole M.
St Clairsvle, OH
Love love love this mask. It smells a little on the artificial side but fragrance does not bother me. It makes my face feel super smooth.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Dupe for glow recipies watermelon sleeping mask?