BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A wash-off fruit mask with a cool moisturizing gel containing watermelon extract to soothe and provide hydration to your sensitive skin skin irritation tests completed 6-free formula: Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Talc, Sorbic Acid, TEA(Triethanolamine), and Benzyl alcohol How to use: 1. At the first step of skin care routine, apply content to the entire face except lips and eye area. 2. After 10~15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

• Is this a dupe for Glow Recipe’s Watermelon Glow Mask?1 Answers
  • Can you sleep with this mask or should you wash it off be...2 Answers
  • Dupe for glow recipies watermelon sleeping mask?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I have really sensitive skin and my cheecks are always red, so when I saw this mask at Ulta I decided to give it a try. The smell is so yummy it smells exactly like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. As soon as I applied it on my cheecks I felt the coolness immediately. After 15 minutes I rinsed it if with warm water and it calmed the redness. " in 10 reviews
Raychel G.
Seattle
I've only just begun using this product but it is something that has been on my wishlist for a while now. I have SUPER dry skin and even when it's mostly under control, I still need a little bit of help for that perfect dewy skin look.

So far so good with this mask. It is nice and refreshing, it doesn't clog me up, and it does leave my face pretty soft. I don't get any irritation or redness that some people claim they get from it. As I stated, I only just started using this mask and I like to give products some trials before I give my final thoughts but I feel like this will stick around.
Hope B.
I love everything from Skinfood!! I have combination and sensitive skin. My skin randomly got red marks so i used this and it completely made those marks go away! Just leave it on for 20 minutes, wash it off and there you go. It made my face look so clear and soft!
Jennifer C.
York, PA
This brand is fast becoming a favorite of mine. I bought this mask because they were on sale at Ulta. I have used it three days in a row because I love it so much. The price point makes it a no brainer to try, especially with a sale. It is cooling when it goes on. I use a silicon mask applicator (from Elf) because it is very gloopy and not easy to apply with fingers. It just feels so soothing and hydrating on my face. I leave it on for about 30 minutes even though the directions say 10-15. This mask feels too good to waste for 15 minutes.
Marti W.
This mask was recommended to me by my Curology provider. I have sensitive dry and dehydrated skin and I was encouraged to stay away from exfoliating for now. This mask has made such a difference in my skin. Feels so soft after taking it off. I generally don’t love masks because I don’t really know if they are doing anything, but this one is definitely an exception. I am now hoping to explore some other products from this company!
Melissa V.
It’s a great hydration mask and dupe sort of, for the Glow Recipe watermelon mask. The major difference between the two is that this one list watermelon as it’s fifth ingredient and the Glow recipe lists it as the 7th one. Skinfood is more so a hydration mask, and glow recipe is more so a gentle acid exfoliate. Hence why the face glows more Glow Recipe. I use Skinfood for the hydration purposes and use the glow recipe blueberry jelly to wash off leaving my face equally soft as with the glow mask. I have sensitive skin so I don’t leave the skin food one past 10mins!
Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
I bought this as a dupe for the Korean Skincare-   Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask " which retails for about $45 from Sephora. I found this mask at Ulta for $13 and decided to give it a try. It smells actually delicious, like a watermelon jolly rancher. Once on your skin, it is not an overwhelming scent, nor can you really detect the smell at all. I used this on my sensitive skin and found that leaving it on longer than the recommended 10-15 minutes, it can actually start to burn. I love the consistency of it and it is super clean/easy to apply. Using it 2x a week I can definitely see some results. Subtracted 1 star because you can't leave it on long and it don't see that incredible of results.
Marissa L.
Delray Beach
Bought this product as a dupe for glow recipe watermelon mask , which when I received as a birthday sample made my skin burn and break out ! This mask ended up having the same result as the glow recipe ! It smells delicious so I was so sad that this didn’t work for my skin . But for anyone looking for a dupe to the Glow recipe mask this seems to be a similar product!
Michelle K.
I love the feel, smell and PRICE of this mask! It's not exactly like the Glow watermelon one, in that you wash it off, but I tend to prefer the wash off type. It is really creamy and hydrating and you only need a little bit at a time. I love the price point and the container will definitely last me a long time.
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
SO. FREAKING. GOOD!!! Immediately upon applying it smells like a watermelon jolly rancher, slowly fades after its been on your face. Feels super cooling and hydrating! Leaves skin feeling plump and refreshed! I love this and have bought multiple jars to gift to girlfriends after realizing how amazing it was!
Dayna L.
Covington
This to me is the PERFECT summertime mask for your skin after a day in the sun. It literally feels like you have fresh watermelon on your skin. The smell is fantastic and its so hydrating. Not a heavy moisturizing feel but a good lite hydration. I will definitely purchase this again!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Can you sleep with this mask or should you wash it off before bed?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Dupe for glow recipies watermelon sleeping mask?
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Is this a dupe for Glow Recipe’s Watermelon Glow Mask?