BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A wash-off fruit mask with a moisturizing yogurt texture containing pineapple extract from Thailand to gently remove impurities while delivering hydration to your skin skin irritation tests completed 7-free formula: Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Talc, Sorbic Acid, TEA(Triethanolamine), Benzalkonium chloride and BHT (Butylated hydroxytoluene) How to use: 1. At the first step of skin care routine, apply content to the entire face except lips and eye area. 2. After 10~15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
  • "Smell is strong in my opinion but it is a good mask I have sensitive skin but t worked well and did dry it out but moisturizer made it feel good and made my pours look great would try again! Definitely recommend!" in 3 reviews
Kimberly W.
Land o' Lakes
This mask smells so good! My skin felt very soft and smooth after using this mask. I found it to be effective and it did exactly what it said it does. I love this brand and this product! I will be buying this mask again, for myself and as gifts to my friends!
Katrina M.
Imlay City
A bunch of ladies in my makeup group were going on and on about this, so I caved in. They were all right! This mask is amazing! It didn’t cost a whole lot, and it exfoliated some of the dead skin on my face. My makeup went on super smooth the next day.
Carly J.
Dunn, NC
This mask is awesome! It smells so amazing, I almost wanted to taste it! I love how it's leaves your skin full of moisture.I was even told my skin was glowing after the first use! I'm adding it to my Christmas wish list again this year (;
Jaz S.
Amazing product, really helps the skin and cleans pores and dirt. Good price for a great amount of product. Haven’t had any better product than this amazing affects and really helps the skin. I strongly recommend this product. Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off - 100g
Falynn a.
usa
Omg!!!! This smells insanely delicious!! It made me want to eat it haha. I adore this product. It really helped alot of my blemishes after just using this for a week. I would definetly buy this again. Great to use in the shower.
Katelyn E.
This face mask felt so good on my face and it was gentle and did not make me break out. It think it is a good value and while I like the pineapple mask there is other kinds that smell just as good. Definitely recommend
Bianca C.
Barberton
It was ok I used it for a little bit. Was given to me as a gift so I am unsure were it was bought. What I didn' use intake to my sister and she seems to like it and uses it every chance she gets. It smells good
Devin
nailed the pineapple vibe! lays nicely and does not dry my face out like many masks sometimes do. rate 5 out of 5 since i can use it multiple times weekly - i have very sensitive skin so i can't do that often!
Kathy L.
Clovis
I’ve been using this mask twice a week for about two weeks and I am happy so far. It smells amazing, I purchased it at Skinfood in So Cal. It leaves my skin super soft and I haven’t had any irritation.
Alexis Q.
St.Louis
This mask smells AMAZING! It gives you the feeling of being on a tropical vacation without even having to get out of your robe, it was around $15 but well worth every penny! I would highly recommend that everyone try this Atleast once, the packaging was fantastic, it gave me an amazing glow!