BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A wash-off fruit mask with a moisturizing yogurt texture containing pineapple extract from Thailand to gently remove impurities while delivering hydration to your skin skin irritation tests completed 7-free formula: Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Talc, Sorbic Acid, TEA(Triethanolamine), Benzalkonium chloride and BHT (Butylated hydroxytoluene) How to use: 1. At the first step of skin care routine, apply content to the entire face except lips and eye area. 2. After 10~15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Ashley n.
I would absolutely love to have more of this...It made my face feel fresh and free. It was effective...i used it about twice a day...once in the morning when I woke up and after my shower at night before I went to bed.  I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Katrina M.
Imlay City
A bunch of ladies in my makeup group were going on and on about this, so I caved in. They were all right! This mask is amazing! It didn’t cost a whole lot, and it exfoliated some of the dead skin on my face. My makeup went on super smooth the next day.
Catherine C.
Orlando
I LOVE this mask. First off, it smells DELICIOUS. Some masks I’ve tried lately have an odd alcohol smell but this one really smells like pineapple. It glides onto my face very smoothly and is relaxing. I was afraid that the littlepot wouldn’t have much in it but it really has plenty! I’ve been using the same one for a fewmonths now (once a week) and have about half left. It’s a great, easy mask to round off your skincare routine.
Calista D.
Ocala
Beauty Junkie Expert
Refreshing, and great smelling product. The packaging is convenient and cute. Honestly I would definitely recommend to anyone who struggles with dryness, redness, and irritation. 10/10 recommend.
Meg G.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not quite halfway through the bottle- but thus far am enjoying this product. It makes my skin feel very smooth! It is listed as something that exfoliates, and people talk about seeing the dead skin comes off, but really the product contains a chemical that makes up fax, so really it's just balling up, I like it just the same.
David M.
El Paso
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!! I️ love the way it leaves my skin. It feels soogood and smells delicious. I️ start of with my regular skin and miss the feel of I️ stop using it.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very soft and refreshing on my skin. And it smell great!! The texture is very pleasant and it is not messy. It is something I can see myself using weekly.
Hannah Z.
It made my face burn really bad. It could be because I have sensitive skin but most masks don’t make my face burn. It smelled good though
Keeley N.
Lanexa
Awesome peoduct!! I love it!!!! Its so amazing. Met my expectations. Bought it at walmart anf thought id give it a try
Tori M.
New Orleans, LA
Received this as a gift for my birthday. It was my first time trying it. Left my skin feeling refreshed