BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A wash-off fruit mask with a moisturizing yogurt texture containing pineapple extract from Thailand to gently remove impurities while delivering hydration to your skin skin irritation tests completed 7-free formula: Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Talc, Sorbic Acid, TEA(Triethanolamine), Benzalkonium chloride and BHT (Butylated hydroxytoluene) How to use: 1. At the first step of skin care routine, apply content to the entire face except lips and eye area. 2. After 10~15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Meg G.
Meg G.
I'm not quite halfway through the bottle- but thus far am enjoying this product. It makes my skin feel very smooth! It is listed as something that exfoliates, and people talk about seeing the dead skin comes off, but really the product contains a chemical that makes up fax, so really it's just balling up, I like it just the same.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Very soft and refreshing on my skin. And it smell great!! The texture is very pleasant and it is not messy. It is something I can see myself using weekly.
yousra c.
yousra c.
Its amazing 😍😍😍😍 πŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™
I use it me and my mom for two months and ee like itπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’—πŸ’›