Skinfood - Freshmade Lemon Mask 90ml 90 ml uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A wash-off fruit mask with a moisturizing gel containing lemon extract from the N. Africa for brightening effect skin irritation tests completed 6-free formula: Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Talc, Sorbic Acid, TEA(Triethanolamine), and Benzyl alcohol How to use: 1. At the first step of skin care routine, apply content to the entire face except lips and eye area. 2. After 10~15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Caitlin B.
Marstons Mls, MA
The product smells so good and after using I did notice my skin did look less dull. I think for this price, you’re getting exactly what you pay for.

The packaging is cute, as with most Korean skincare products. Overall while this isn’t my favorite mask I’ve ever used, I would still use it again.
Autumn B.
I loved this product, it made my skin soft and helped some of my blemishes go away, it was definitely worth the money, I have fairly sensitive skin and it was not harsh what so ever, it was my first time with the brand, and I would definitely recommend trying it out for yourself!
Ania K.
N Hollywood, CA
Skinfood keeps my skin fresh and smooth. Leaves my skin hydrated and preps my face for a week full of makeup. This product smells good and I love the texture. The packaging is good because the product is easy to dispense. I would definitely buy this again
Elizabeth W.
Gilbertsville, KY
This smells great and works, too! I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate me at all. I probably wouldn’t purchase it again just because I always buy really inexpensive products and love to experiment with new products. It was worth the experience, though.
Adriana E.
I love the smell. This product lasted me quite awhile. I was surprised with the results. They were very affective we’ll just like most of their products. I love this stuff and i would definitely recommend this ladies.
val p.
Riverside , CA
I bought this because I thought that lemon lightening your dark spots. I’ve used this product for about a week and so far I like it . Packaging is suppper cute with the cute little lemon! Would buy again .
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Priscilla  B.
San Antonio, TX
I like the way my skin looks after this. It makes my skin look brighter, although it’s temporary. I do like it, but I don’t think I would repurchase again. There are other masks that I prefer.
Lindsay C.
Belleville
This mask is so refreshing! I’m not going to lie, I only bought it because it smells like lemons, but after using it, it really does leave the skin glowing. Also, a little bit goes a long way go this product lasts forever!
Finny B.
Subtle brightening effect and definitely tones the skin. A bit tightening but after a few hours your skin still retains hydration and the sebum control was moderate. The smell was subtle.
Fran P.
Clementon, NJ
How does your skin feel after? Scared it drys my skin out.
dorsa M.