Skinfood - Freshmade Lemon Mask 90ml 90 ml uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A wash-off fruit mask with a moisturizing gel containing lemon extract from the N. Africa for brightening effect skin irritation tests completed 6-free formula: Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Talc, Sorbic Acid, TEA(Triethanolamine), and Benzyl alcohol How to use: 1. At the first step of skin care routine, apply content to the entire face except lips and eye area. 2. After 10~15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product, it made my skin soft and helped some of my blemishes go away, it was definitely worth the money, I have fairly sensitive skin and it was not harsh what so ever, it was my first time with the brand, and I would definitely recommend trying it out for yourself!
Adriana E.
I love the smell. This product lasted me quite awhile. I was surprised with the results. They were very affective we’ll just like most of their products. I love this stuff and i would definitely recommend this ladies.
val p.
Riverside
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I thought that lemon lightening your dark spots. I’ve used this product for about a week and so far I like it . Packaging is suppper cute with the cute little lemon! Would buy again .
Alletse A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the SkinFood brand and love trying out different products by them.
I chose the lemon for brightening and it smells so fresh like lemons, not overly artificial.
It does sting a tiny but just like squirting lemon on your face lol but it goes away pretty quickly.
My skin felt soft afterwards and there's a sh*t ton of product in the little jar, especially because you use so little.
Can't wait to try the other ones.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Nat🌟 A.
Elmhurst, NY
It's a a total skin changer. I suffer from acne and use it one or twice a week  and my skin looks clearer and healthier.  Skinfood - Freshmade Cranberry Mask 90ml 90 ml
Emily S.
Anderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helped a lot in the process of clearing my acne prone skin. Once I apply it it gives a citric feel. Gives your skin a tingling feeling and after you wash it off your skin feels so clean and fresh. It also does a great job exfoliating. This mask is perfect if you have acne prone skin!!!
B🌹•RESTINPARADISENANO 💙.
los angeles , CA
this lemon mask works really good. me and my husband liked it, we bought it a while back and it works it wonders. we haven’t bought any in a while but i would recommend to anyone who wants to take care of there skin. it’s a very good product.......
Risa P.
San Antonio, TX
I loved the way this product made my skin feel. It was very refreshing and smoothing. I think it also calmed a lot of the redness I was suffering from post breakouts. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try a new refreshing skincare option.
Calista D.
Ocala
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally, this product caused my face to turn red for about an hour after removing the mask. I don’t know why because I wasn’t allergic to any of the ingredients but I still would recommend it to anyone who’s been wanting to try it.
Fran P.
Clementon, NJ
How does your skin feel after? Scared it drys my skin out.
dorsa M.