BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A wash-off fruit mask with a moisturizing gel containing lemon extract from the N. Africa for brightening effect skin irritation tests completed 6-free formula: Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Talc, Sorbic Acid, TEA(Triethanolamine), and Benzyl alcohol How to use: 1. At the first step of skin care routine, apply content to the entire face except lips and eye area. 2. After 10~15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

Skinfood - Freshmade Lemon Mask 90ml 90 ml

Start your review of Skinfood - Freshmade Lemon Mask 90ml 90 ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great product for brightening dull skin. Can't use it too often because it makes my skin sensitive after I use it." in 5 reviews
Smells so yummy you just wish you could eat it! It feels very refreshing on the skin and leaves it very soft and poreless. It’s super gentle on the skin, so much so I have used it almost everyday! Great product and I would and have recommended it to others.
Prairie Village
Smelled really good just like lemon. Felt nice on skin made skin soft. Was expensive but worth it because the product was really good. Made skin really pretty. Not the best thing I have ever tried but it was ok because I liked it still. Nice pack
Mission Viejo, CA
I HAD to get this as I LOVE lemons (I eat them like oranges) and love citrusy smells in general so to see a new lemon line come from my favorite brand of Korean skincare made me super stoked.  Of course, this mask didn't disappoint 1 bit as it did exactly what it claims to do: freshen the face, brighten the skin, light moisturizing!  I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS SO MUCH IT'S HANDS-DOWN MY FAVORITE PRODUCT FROM SKINFOOD IN TERMS OF FRAGRANCE!!!  Would definitely get this again.  The texture is a light gel, like that of their watermelon mask and I love it.
I picked up this Skinfood mask after hearing someone rave about their products and it did not disappoint. It’s cooling and soothes the skin. I’ve been meaning to stick it in the fridge to make it even more cooling but I’m afraid someone will mistake it for food.
For the price I think this is a really nice little brightening mask! The ingredients are straightforward and it is quick overall use time (5 minutes) which I appreciate. It washes off nicely and smells like lemons; the texture feels natural and nice on my skin.
Mobile, AL
I got these for really cheap at ulta. It doesnt seem to do anything extraordinary but the smell is nice and makes my skin feel fancy. It seems to help with oily skin. I wouldnt recommend for dry.
Daleville, AL
Love love love skinfood products!!! Not expensive at all. I love this mask it leaves my skin fresh and soft. I have sensitive skin and all of the products I’ve tried are gentle on my skin
Antioch, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I was so enticed by the concept of this item, since this was the freshmade line and it offered quite a few more options too. At the time, I really wanted just the Pineapple (Peeling mask w/ PHA) as I've never (to do this, actually. .) used a product with PHA in it. Although, at the time, it was completely sold out when I had talked to the employees. It was the best seller of all the available freshmade mask, so I ended up just buying the lemon one on a whim.

I have to say the scent for the majority of the line had a very pleasant scent! This product in particular smells of fresh lemon, though I could see why some wouldn't be a big fan as it's a bit on the overwhelming side.
I loved this product, it made my skin soft and helped some of my blemishes go away, it was definitely worth the money, I have fairly sensitive skin and it was not harsh what so ever, it was my first time with the brand, and I would definitely recommend trying it out for yourself!
fresno
3.5 stars. I have extremely sensitive skin (one of the wonderful perks of aging and hormone changes lol) and this product has worked well so far! My skin does look brighter, however, I noticed just a slight change in texture with my skin. I did use this in combination with the skinfood coconut sugar scrub mask, so perhaps I overdid it lol. My skin, again, is sensitive so I can't use too many products at once or else my skin will react. I will give it more time and update my review in a few weeks!  Skinfood - Freshmade Lemon Mask 90ml 90 ml
Clementon, NJ
How does your skin feel after? Scared it drys my skin out.

Skinfood - Freshmade Lemon Mask 90ml 90 ml

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email