Skinfood - Freshmade Lemon Mask 90ml 90 ml uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A wash-off fruit mask with a moisturizing gel containing lemon extract from the N. Africa for brightening effect skin irritation tests completed 6-free formula: Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Talc, Sorbic Acid, TEA(Triethanolamine), and Benzyl alcohol How to use: 1. At the first step of skin care routine, apply content to the entire face except lips and eye area. 2. After 10~15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

Skinfood - Freshmade Lemon Mask 90ml 90 ml
  • "Great product for brightening dull skin. Can't use it too often because it makes my skin sensitive after I use it." in 5 reviews
Lee-Han H.
Orlando, FL
I have many masks from Skinfood and 100% trust this brand. This lemonade mask I use 2× a months because its strong. Slather on a nice thick layer. If you're not careful, your skin will peel. I use this mask to brighten my acne scars. With any natural base products, it takes time for them to work. Please consider when you're on medication and trying other products, your results will vary.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I love korean beauty products and this is one of my favorite lines. The smell is wonderful and the mask leaves my skin with an all natural glow. If you're wanting to try something new in skincare then I highly recommend this one. The price is wonderful as well because you won't break the bank to try this amazing mask!
Kimberly W.
Land o' Lakes
This was a very nice mask. It left my skin feeling so soft and fresh. The smell was a little strong for me, which I guess should be a good thing but I do not really like the smell of lemon. Kind of reminds me of some kind of lemon household cleaner, but not in a totally bad way. I would buy again.
Autumn B.
I loved this product, it made my skin soft and helped some of my blemishes go away, it was definitely worth the money, I have fairly sensitive skin and it was not harsh what so ever, it was my first time with the brand, and I would definitely recommend trying it out for yourself!
❣️Jess❣️ P.
Bradley
This mask makes my skin look flawless. It’s a lemon mask and usually you use it for your morning routine. This mask is supposed to make your face “shine” or glow (literally). You put it on, rub it in. Then wash off and Oof! It leaves your skin super moist and flawless.
Paige L.
Bay City
I love Skin Food! Their products are wonderfully made. A big pricey but it's a good value. They really work and smell amazing. Plus the packaging is always super cute. It met my expectations for sure. I will be buying again.
Ruth S.
Hot Springs
I bought this mask thinking it would give me the results I was looking for, instead, I haven’t really seen a difference since using it. I give it two stars because it smells nice and the packaging is a nice touch, but as far as results... I was left wanting more.
Adriana E.
I love the smell. This product lasted me quite awhile. I was surprised with the results. They were very affective we’ll just like most of their products. I love this stuff and i would definitely recommend this ladies.
Priscilla G.
Sykesville
I use this as a brightening mask when I feel like my skin is getting dull and want to reduce my blemish marks. It works so well and had really helped clear up my skin. I use it once a week and it last for a long time
val p.
Riverside , CA
I bought this because I thought that lemon lightening your dark spots. I’ve used this product for about a week and so far I like it . Packaging is suppper cute with the cute little lemon! Would buy again .
Fran P.
Clementon, NJ
How does your skin feel after? Scared it drys my skin out.
dorsa M.