Skinfood - Freshmade Coconut Mask 90ml 90 ml uploaded by Brittany M.Skinfood - Freshmade Coconut Mask 90ml 90 ml uploaded by nwàn ™.Skinfood - Freshmade Coconut Mask 90ml 90 ml uploaded by Pudgy D.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A wash-off fruit mask with a moisturizing gel containing coconut oil from the Philippines to improve elasticity of your skin skin irritation tests completed 6-free formula: Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Talc, Sorbic Acid, TEA(Triethanolamine), and Benzyl alcohol How to use: 1. At the first step of skin care routine, apply content to the entire face except lips and eye area. 2. After 10~15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "Skin was amazing. Skinfood delivers goodness to my skin. Prices are reasonable especially when they’re on sale at ulta. My skin is sensitive, dry, and cystic acne prone- this doesn’t dry out my skin stall!" in 9 reviews
Kimberly W.
Land o' Lakes
If you enjoy the smell of coconuts you will enjoy this mask. It has a nice, strong sent. I like to do this mask in the morning as it is nice and refreshing. My hudband also likes to use this mask as he loves the smell of coconuts. The packaging is nice and the price is very good for the product you're receiving. A+ will buy again.. and again!
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I do like his overnight mask. The smell, and texture are great. BUT it has dimethicone in it, so when I first started m using it, it wasn’t meshing well with my skin. Now that it’s super deep winter m, and my skin is super dry, though, this seems to be working just fine and I haven’t noticed any more adverse reactions.
Andrea D.
I didn’t see too many immediate results after using this. I incorporate a lot of masks into my weekly routine and even then I haven’t noticed a major shock or wow factor. It smells nice and leaves me feeling clean and refreshed like most of my masks. I really have no major complaints
Keely Shae W.
Made my face feel soooo smooth! Also smelt like heaven. I would recommend this to just about anyone! I have oily skin some days and dry skin on other days. I never know how my skin is going to be when I wake up in the morning! I love putting this mask on right after I get out of the shower. I’d rate this 10/10!!
Amelia N.
Orem, UT
This stuff has the most amazing smell. I absolutely adore it. It’s very hydrating but it never irritates my skin which is a must have. It’s also very affordable and I appreciate that kind of thing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Samantha M.
Oakley
This product smelt really nice it smelt of really ripe coconuts but with my dry skin it only gave it some moisture. It didn’t last very long and my skin would go back to being dry so I had to reapply it constantly but over all it did give my skin some moisture.
Janeigne N.
A nice creamy mask my dry skin really loves this mask it was super effective and gave my skin to much moisture such a great value ! My skin doesn’t feel greasy at all and I really feel like this mask was aced !
Farheen S.
LA SF
Winter ❄️❄️❄️ this is a must have for every girl out there. Coconut 🥥 provides amazing levels of hydration that skin requires and it effects are better than just regular water.
This is one of those masks 🎭 that every skin type requires; even oily chicks ! Oily skin is producing extra oil and it needs to be balanced-it’s lacking water and coconut provides hydration to your skin.
Apply 3-4 times a week depending on how dry the skin is. Leave it on or rinse it off with cold water (cold water helps shrink pores) 😘
Cidney W.
Louisville
It’s extremely hydrating I love the way my face feels in the morning. It was very effective and I was not disappointed at all. It’s also a very good size so it should last you a good amount of time
Amber H.
Smells great and my skin is always soft after using it! Great for when my skin is thirsty. Came in handy when Houston had a little bit of uncharacteristically cold weather and my skin was drying out.