Skinfood - Freshmade Coconut Mask 90ml 90 ml uploaded by Pudgy D.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A wash-off fruit mask with a moisturizing gel containing coconut oil from the Philippines to improve elasticity of your skin skin irritation tests completed 6-free formula: Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Talc, Sorbic Acid, TEA(Triethanolamine), and Benzyl alcohol How to use: 1. At the first step of skin care routine, apply content to the entire face except lips and eye area. 2. After 10~15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m really in love with this product. I want to first start out by saying the packaging is great and durable no spills leakage or cracks or breakage. Secondly the product itself is amazing. I’ve been using it for quite some time not and can’t seem to pick up anything else. I am truly a fan and will continue to purchase this product
Alyssa R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m still unsure about this mask. I bought it because I have very dry skin and figured it would add good hydration. I ended up with cystic acne after every time I used this. It felt really good upon application and throughout the day but the next day I’d wake up with acne.
Emily S.
Anderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOOOOVE this product!!!! It’s a great size and lasts a long time!!it lasted me 3-4 months. It feels so refreshing and hydrating on my skin and leaves a dewy finish. It also smells amazing!!!! It smells so tropical and is perfect for a pamper night!!!
Rachel D.
Seattle, WA
Light weight and smells great! Recommened by and friend, and now, One of my favorites! Leaves skin incredibly soft. Love, love love!  Skinfood - Freshmade Coconut Mask 90ml 90 ml
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this at night as a sleeping mask. The consistency is kinda watery so I was a little skeptical about how hydrating it could be because "moisturizing masks" are usually thick and heavy creams. This masks hydrates without the heavy greasy feeling.
Karina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of coconut oil I've been including it in my skin routine for many years, and over those years I have tried a variety of different products. This one definitely met my expectations, it left my skin soft and luminescent!
Madison K.
Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
This coconut mask feels and smells great on the skin. It's very hydrating and easy to use. (Unless you don't like coconut scent, then stay away)
Pudgy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating I noticed the next day I woke up my skin was much smoother! It also mixes and blends in with my skin rather than sitting on it!!
Jaime C.
Gulfport
Beauty Junkie Expert
SUPER HYDRATING!!! Gentle, cheap, no I go online to the website to get my skincare stuff if its not at the Ulta store. website is super easy!
Y Y.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream smell really good like the real coconut oil, I like how hydrates my skin and it is not visible when it is apply on your skin. 💞