BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Cleanses impurities and treats dead skin cell. Makes your skin refresh. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Melody N.
Glenside, PA
A nice fresh toner to use. Very refreshing addition to my skincare routine. I have used this a few times. Gentle yet effective
Heather P.
Leonardtown, MD
I had Never used a toner before. Now I do and will continue to!! ❤ great proucts to have. Quality is fantastic
Dominique C.
Really refreshing. My face feels really soft after a few times. First time using it and it doesn’t irritate your skin. Very effective.
Valerie C.
Zamboanga City
Toners closed the pores in our face after we wash our face especially when we uses hot water to wash our face, toners are really helpful and they also remove the extra dirt in our face and the Skinfood - Fresh Apple Toner 180ml 180ml is one of the best toners that I have ever tried.
Ana Z.
New Castle, DE
I love the korena skin care products. The skinfood is my favourite one. I like this toner, because I have oily skin and good for my skin type. Got it from local online store. Highly reccomended! Will buy it again
ana b.
I love toners, most toners get at least 3 stars from me. The package is beautiful it really looks like an apple juice! Just like the cream from the collection, the scent is fresh and sweet sort of like green apple. It focuses on moisturizing combination and oily skin, and to me (combination skin) it has been a great toner.