BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. This refreshing gel cream delivers moisture to your skin. How to Use: Apply appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Emma H.
Orlando, FL
I cannot get enough of the fresh apple cream! I saw this pop up on "things you may like" on Amazon and thought I may be crazy for purchasing something from a company named Skinfood but it is definitely great food for your skin. I would definitely buy it again and think its very affordable.
Gloria C.
Lynn, MA
Lord! Just the smell is enough, I have sensitive sking and I generally dont buy things that smell too much, I have been using it for a while, and i like it, it's very effective. I bought it in Amazon and I would recomend it, I dont think they need to improve anything.
Stephany L.
I love the smell and the texture it's not all guncky my friend recommended it and orders me some to try ever since then I'm hooked plus side my 3yr old daughter loves the smell she always telling me mm mommies you smell yummy.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very picky when choosing a moisturizer since my skin is very touchy. This product exceeded my original expectations and has now set my limit of expectations of a moisturizer higher than they've been before.
Angelika K.
I love the smell of this product. It is not for sensitive skin, however. Typically I don't get face products that have fruity smells because they can irritate my skin. This product did not irritate the skin and had a very nice smell.
Jeff R.
Plymouth
Amazing product. Left my skin feeling fresh as an apple. It was smooth and felt wonderful. My skin was so soft after I used it. I couldn't believe it. I'll definitely buy more!
Temi K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product very much! It gave a very rejuvenating feel to my face when I took it off. I would 10/10 recommend this product. Not to mention, it smells really good!
Kelly T.
This product has wonderful packaging. Me and my sister were very big fans of this product, the scent of the apple is very sweet and fresh. I would definitely buy it again and recommend others to try it as well.
aj m.
I am a low maintenance person and I love this product because it is right up my alley. Keeps my face smooth, even days later.
Rob A.
Hazleton, PA
Didn't care much format in the beginning as well as after using the product I was told by a co-worker to try it hated it.