SKINFOOD Fresh Aloe Pack Mask uploaded by Tya R.SKINFOOD Fresh Aloe Pack Mask uploaded by Jen L.

BY SKINFOOD

An aloe-based rinse-off face mask, Fresh Aloe Pack is chock-full of vitamins and minerals that keep skin velvety soft with a healthy glow. Aloe grains keep skin hydrated while aloe extracts detoxify skin to eliminate allergens. Apply liberally on face,...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Soooooo good! Made my face feel so refreshed after use and I felt like a new me. I got given this a gift and I can’t eat it enough. It’s perfect for sensitive skin." in 7 reviews
Evelyn L.
San Diego , CA
SKINFOOD IS LIFE. All of their products are absolutely amazing. A few months ago, my skin was extremely sensitive (which is not usual) and everything I put on my face stung and made my face super red. So, I made a trip to Ulta and saw this bad boy. I was anticipating putting the mask of my face because I was scared it was going to irritate it even more, but nope. This product not only soothed and calmed the redness on my face, but didn't sting one bit!
Jenn D.
Industry, PA
I like to go tanning and this is part of my recent post tan ritual to keep my skin young. I am in my later 30's and a young 22 year old guy recently told me he thought I was his age.I blew it off until a friend asked how it was that I hadn't aged at all since college graduation. I never got compliments like that before so I think I will keep with the new routine.
Heather P.
Myrtle beach , SC
This is a mask I use on a once a month basis. It’s really nice but if I use too often my skin goes crazy and it takes a bit to get it back to where it needs to be. It feels nice but for some reason my skin doesn’t like it when I appply too often. I would buy this again.
Val G.
It’s absolutely incredible, i didn’t think I would like it at first because I don’t really prefer aloe, but it left my skin so incredibly smooth I’m in love with it. I do give it 4 stars though because i personally am not a big fan of the smell, but my mom loved the smell!
Kylie P.
Hopkins, MN
I really wanted to like this product because I know how good Aloe Vera is for your skin, and I wanted a nice, natural, hydrating mask. I ordered this off of amazon because it was affordable and it sounded trustworthy, but I honestly can't tell much of a difference in my skin after using it. I also experience a slight burning sensation after I wash it off, as if there's alcohol or acid in the mask. I looked it up on a skincare ingredient safety website and they said it was totally safe but it wasn't worth my time. I'm not impressed
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This mask is great if you get sunburned. I used during the summer when I was out in the sun too long and it helped cool my face down. This did not break me out. I got this as a sample to try it out. Will get some when summer hits again.
Ashley N.
Artesia
I liked this becuase you can do several masks as to buying the paper one and only getting one and that's it for the price.im just glaf you can do several masks the price was a decent price I purchased online they could probably fix the formula go be better but it was good
Hannah E.
San Diego
Not the biggest fan. The aloe was a little much for my face. Not a bad product at all, just maybe wrong timing. My skin was pretty broken out at the time and I just don’t think adding a hydrating mask was what it needed. I would definitely use this product for sun burns tho!!
Alyssa P.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I love this product. Very hydrating and super gentle on the skin. I have acne as well and it didn’t trigger it at all. I work at ulta so I picked it up and it was very very nice. Fairly inexpensive as well. Very much recommend
Angie E.
Mendota, CA
I didn’t like it as much as other products that I’ve tried, but it was ok. It wasn’t too bad. I have very oily skin so I think this product works best on dry skin