SKINFOOD Fresh Aloe Pack Mask uploaded by Jen L.

BY SKINFOOD

An aloe-based rinse-off face mask, Fresh Aloe Pack is chock-full of vitamins and minerals that keep skin velvety soft with a healthy glow. Aloe grains keep skin hydrated while aloe extracts detoxify skin to eliminate allergens. Apply liberally on face,...

Buy on Amazon
Jen L.
Menlo Park, CA
tl;dr - Skin Food's Fresh Aloe Mask is soothing and convenient to apply. It smooths out dry patches after only 5 minutes of wear and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. I didn't notice a huge improvement in skin tone or texture, however. 3.5/5
Observations
🌿 Gel-like consistency and a milky half-transparent color
🌿 Fresh, grassy scent
🌿 Not nearly as grainy as the black sugar mask, though there are small bits of aloe embedded into the gel
🌿 Only requires 5-10 minutes of wear before washing off (so convenient!)
🌿 Mask slippery and difficult to wash off
🌿 Very gentle and cooling; no tingling or irritation
Results
🌿 Skin feels more even and moisturized
🌿 Dry patches are reduced
🌿 According to @xlicious, applying this mask and washing off before makeup primes the skin and makes makeup look even more radiant and flawless. I'll need to try this next time!
Verdict
🌿 Liked the scent, convenience, and consistency of this mask, but the black sugar mask has more noticeable results
🌿 3.5/5 (pleasant hydrating experience but nothing worth writing home about)
Ashley n.
I would say that I really enjoyed using this product  ..i definitely would say it met my expectations for sure...whenever I used it which was once in the morning and once at night after my shower... This was my first time using it and I would totally recommend my friends to use!!
Kylie P.
Hopkins, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this product because I know how good Aloe Vera is for your skin, and I wanted a nice, natural, hydrating mask. I ordered this off of amazon because it was affordable and it sounded trustworthy, but I honestly can't tell much of a difference in my skin after using it. I also experience a slight burning sensation after I wash it off, as if there's alcohol or acid in the mask. I looked it up on a skincare ingredient safety website and they said it was totally safe but it wasn't worth my time. I'm not impressed
stacy g.
I’m not a huge fan of the smell but the aloe gets rid of all the bumps I had on my cheeks and I as very gentle on my skin. I’d say if a good value compare to some other products I have in my skin care regimen but I do recommend for people who struggle with acne.
Paige P.
Oxford, AL
I really enjoyed using this mask. I like to use it once a week, and it's a really good quality. I bought it online. It really makes my skin feel so soft and fresh and I would definitely purchase this again in the future.
Joyfulstyles G.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend of mine had used this mask and she let me use some of it it really does moisturize and repair your face and your skin excellence to balance your pH I love it and I would love to try more of their products!
jillian n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask in the summer time when my skin is stressed and a little sensitive, but most of all, dry beyond relief! This mask is also great over a sunburn if you can reach whatever area you apply it to. Love!
Parisa K.
Holly Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
This felt very natural and more like a mask I would make myself at home - which I like, however I would l not pay much for. I tried this one a while ago and barely even remember it. That makes me realize I didn’t hate it but I didn’t love it either if it left zero impression on me. I wouldn’t throw it out but I wouldn’t pay to buy - there are too many amazing new products to spend my money on and try.
mariana m.
tampa
Muy buena no me quejo aunque me gustaría q tuviera mejor olor, no es mi primera vez usándola la e usado anteriormente, me encanta como vino empaquetado, muy bien precio
Johanna T.
This product it’s very efficient, and really affordable. It makes my face feel and look fresh. I’m in love with the packaging because it’s so different and nice. I would buy it again and definitely recommend it.