SKINFOOD Fresh Aloe Pack Mask uploaded by Tya R.SKINFOOD Fresh Aloe Pack Mask uploaded by Jen L.

BY SKINFOOD

An aloe-based rinse-off face mask, Fresh Aloe Pack is chock-full of vitamins and minerals that keep skin velvety soft with a healthy glow. Aloe grains keep skin hydrated while aloe extracts detoxify skin to eliminate allergens. Apply liberally on face,...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Soooooo good! Made my face feel so refreshed after use and I felt like a new me. I got given this a gift and I can’t eat it enough. It’s perfect for sensitive skin." in 7 reviews
Val G.
It’s absolutely incredible, i didn’t think I would like it at first because I don’t really prefer aloe, but it left my skin so incredibly smooth I’m in love with it. I do give it 4 stars though because i personally am not a big fan of the smell, but my mom loved the smell!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This mask is great if you get sunburned. I used during the summer when I was out in the sun too long and it helped cool my face down. This did not break me out. I got this as a sample to try it out. Will get some when summer hits again.
Ashley N.
Artesia, NM
I liked this becuase you can do several masks as to buying the paper one and only getting one and that's it for the price.im just glaf you can do several masks the price was a decent price I purchased online they could probably fix the formula go be better but it was good
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
SKINFOOD IS LIFE. All of their products are absolutely amazing. A few months ago, my skin was extremely sensitive (which is not usual) and everything I put on my face stung and made my face super red. So, I made a trip to Ulta and saw this bad boy. I was anticipating putting the mask of my face because I was scared it was going to irritate it even more, but nope. This product not only soothed and calmed the redness on my face, but didn't sting one bit!
Alyssa P.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I love this product. Very hydrating and super gentle on the skin. I have acne as well and it didn’t trigger it at all. I work at ulta so I picked it up and it was very very nice. Fairly inexpensive as well. Very much recommend
Parisa K.
Holly Springs, NC
This felt very natural and more like a mask I would make myself at home - which I like, however I would l not pay much for. I tried this one a while ago and barely even remember it. That makes me realize I didn’t hate it but I didn’t love it either if it left zero impression on me. I wouldn’t throw it out but I wouldn’t pay to buy - there are too many amazing new products to spend my money on and try.
Jasmine H.
Aloe is hydrating to the skin and helps to get rid of dry flakiness. The texture is very nice. The packaging is nice because the jar allows easy access to the entire product. I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with dry skin.
Celeste ⭐.
san diego
I love aloe vera in skin care. My main use for it is to thin my thicker creams and oils so they apply smoother without leaving my face sticky. The packaging on SkinFood is gorgeous, I am always excited to open their products because of how pretty they are! Overall this aloe product was par for the course - hydrating, gel like, slightly sticky till it soaks in (about 3 minutes). I used the entire jar and would purchase again.
Jenn D.
Industry, PA
I like to go tanning and this is part of my recent post tan ritual to keep my skin young. I am in my later 30's and a young 22 year old guy recently told me he thought I was his age.I blew it off until a friend asked how it was that I hadn't aged at all since college graduation. I never got compliments like that before so I think I will keep with the new routine.
Novea C.
Honolulu
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s really makes your face really really smooth and soft,and it makes your skin so hydrated, you will feel and see the results in just a few weeks or days so try it and share your thoughts with your friends and family