Skinfood - Facial Water Vita-C Cream 75g

Vitamin C-enriched facial water cream protects and pampers skin with carefully selected extracts from Raspberry, acai berry, cranberry and strawberry. Alaskan glacial water supplies needed moisture with a generous blend of oxygen, minerals and ions, restoring skin's supple feel and elasticity. Apply cream after essence, patting into skin until fully absorbed. A facial water cream that instantly fills thirsty skin with the vital hydrating energy of Vita C complex and Alaska glacier water. How to Use: Use after mist or essence application. Apply an ample amount onto the face and pat gently until the cream is absorbed completely. Refrigerate before use to enjoy a cooling skin treatment. When you experience unusual exhaustion and stress. Apply liberally and use it as a hydrating mask pack. Pack Size - 75g see more...

Lorie C.
Cincinnati, OH
My skin rocks with this moisturizer. I cannot find it state side any longer and I am bummed. The scent is refreshing, clean, and minimal, and offers everything a moisturizer should. Definitely bang for the buck. If you find any.... send it my way!
Moniica B.
Santa Ana
Este facial q contiene vitamina C me ayudo mucho con mis manchas aparte que tiene un olor súper rico me funcionó la recomiendo
Alex L.
I was surprised how much I liked this cream! It has a very night light scent to it. It is a light cream so it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. It sinks in quickly and I was surprised at how much softer my skin feels after using it. I always find myself reaching for it. I don't think it provides enough moisture for winter, but definitely a good light cream for the summer.