BY SKINFOOD

Vitamin C-enriched facial water cream protects and pampers skin with carefully selected extracts from Raspberry, acai berry, cranberry and strawberry. Alaskan glacial water supplies needed moisture with a generous blend of oxygen, minerals and ions, restoring skin's supple feel and elasticity. Apply cream after essence, patting into skin until fully absorbed. A facial water cream that instantly fills thirsty skin with the vital hydrating energy of Vita C complex and Alaska glacier water. How to Use: Use after mist or essence application. Apply an ample amount onto the face and pat gently until the cream is absorbed completely. Refrigerate before use to enjoy a cooling skin treatment. When you experience unusual exhaustion and stress. Apply liberally and use it as a hydrating mask pack. Pack Size - 75g see more...

Lorie C.
Batavia, OH
My skin rocks with this moisturizer. I cannot find it state side any longer and I am bummed. The scent is refreshing, clean, and minimal, and offers everything a moisturizer should. Definitely bang for the buck. If you find any.... send it my way!
Meghan R.
Love the stuff and keeps everything moisturized but the smell isn't the best.i do like it and would consider getting a different scent.
Moniica B.
Santa Ana
Este facial q contiene vitamina C me ayudo mucho con mis manchas aparte que tiene un olor sรบper rico me funcionรณ la recomiendo
Oriana U.
Waco
This product is amazing smells great left my skin feeling refreshed soft and supple great for the skin and wonderful
Alex L.
I was surprised how much I liked this cream! It has a very night light scent to it. It is a light cream so it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. It sinks in quickly and I was surprised at how much softer my skin feels after using it. I always find myself reaching for it. I don't think it provides enough moisture for winter, but definitely a good light cream for the summer.
Frances K.
A jelly like texture that adds loads of hydration that's great for the summer time. I've also used this in place of multiple skins of toners and it works great. It's also a jar with a good amount of product for a fair price. I would recommend using this under an occlusive at night or as a hydrating layer under sunscreen and primer.
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
I was use it before is a very nice his price not bad and her bakage very very nice ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜