Skinfood Everyday Olive Facial Mask Sheet 1sheet 21g uploaded by Naty M.Skinfood Everyday Olive Facial Mask Sheet 1sheet 21g uploaded by tee a.Skinfood Everyday Olive Facial Mask Sheet 1sheet 21g uploaded by tee a.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood see more...

Skinfood Everyday Olive Facial Mask Sheet 1sheet 21g
  • "I love this mask so much! My moms coworker was so lovely to give me a bag full of  these brand facial masks. This mask made my face feel smooth, soft, and smell good. I have very sensitive skin and this did great on my skin. I would recommend this for all skin types.  " in 5 reviews
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
First off I love this brand for skincare! They have some amazing products for all types of skin,from oily to normal/combination and dry skin! And products for almost anything you need or want for your skin regardless of age!
This olive oil mask was no exception! It really made my skin feel smooth and moisturized and it made my skin look hydrated and healthy as well!
Highly recommend this mask if you have dry skin and during this time of year we all could use some good moisturizing especially before makeup application!
KButea S.
Irvine
To be honest, we were a bit hesitant in trying this mask due to concerns that it would be too greasy or oily. Luckily, we were pleasantly surprised! This mask felt very refreshing and stayed on our faces very well since the sheet mask is slightly textured. We left the mask on a little longer than suggested since the sheet mask was still very wet at 10-15 minutes. We rubbed the excess liquid on our neck, hands, legs, feet and our skin felt SO soft! It was like baby skin! It was definitely not greasy or too oily and the liquid absorbed well. This sheet mask left our faces very smooth, hydrated, plump, and soft. These effects stayed even during the next day. Will definitely be restocking on more of this sheet mask!
Hanhy D.
Atlanta
I really like the skin food products because they are non-irritating to my skin. This is a simple mask thsg you leave on for 10-15 on a cleansed face. You can keep the in the fridge so it stays cool. That way if you keep this as part of your morning routine it'll help with puffiness around your eyes.
Ruth K.
Feels great on the skin and the scent is fresh and light. It leaves my skin nice and hydrated especially for those dry winter days. It’s also good for the summer time after those long days on the beach. I love sticking them in the fridge during the summer and it feels so cool and it’s soothing on your skin.
tasnim H.
Skinfood Everyday Olive Facial Mask Sheet 1sheet 21g
I was actually expecting this to be oily or to leave an oily residue on my skin, but it was the complete opposite! My skin felt so amazing and fresh after. I love using these masks throughout the week, especially right before going to bed. Highly recommend this.
Nadia I.
This mask is also very good for the skin. I actually got mine from MARSHALS. Great we w gift or on the go . Olive is hydrating and leaves skin feeling clean & ready to go. Affordable and good for a well balanced price
driii |.
It was moisturizing however, I didn’t see any change or improvement. It wasn’t disappointing at all and was very gentle. Although, fair warning it was both my first and last time using it. Skinfood Everyday Olive Facial Mask Sheet 1sheet 21g
Ellen H.
Middletown, OH
This mask is honestly just so fun but also relaxing. I like the simple packaging and ease of use. Didn’t really see a difference but my skin did feel good after!! I probably would purchase this product again
Mary L.
Manhattan
Mask was solid, a bit oily but overall very moisturizing. The olive oil smell wasn’t too strong and the formula seemed to maintain moisture on my skin throughout the night and into the morning. Recommend.
Raven H.
louisville
This product is excellent really did a great job cleaning my face/ pores and this leaves your face really soft and it has good value it’s definitely affordable this was my first time using it and I loved it and I would definitely buy this again and recommend to others, love it!!!!