Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Amee H.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains quinoa extract which moisturizes and rejuvenates dry skin for a softer, smoother complexion. How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. see more...

Larry K.
This product is wonderful after using it for a couple years it removed a lot of my redness and imperfections since I am on the tougher side of skin I found that a lot of products never actually work on me until I found this I truly do recommend this to men and women who are in a faze of suffering but from a lot of redness or some kinda dry skin it really helps clean up everything
Kellymarie L.
Nottingham
Thoroughly enjoyed using this mask. Made my skin feel brand new and so soft. It was effective as soon as it touched the skin. A great product. Not to pricey for the results but could be a little cheaper. Really don't think there's any room for improvement
Khaàdiîja E.
I felt all of masks skinfold sheets improved my skin tone and gave my skin the pick me up I was looking for I applied each sheet mask at night and my skin glowed well into the next day.
Mt p.
This mask was a little bit of a disappointment tbh like I thought it will give my skin the healthy appearance or what ever but it did nothing but moisturizing so I usually just apply it when my skin feels a little bit dry ,, I don't think I'll buy it again
خبيرة ا.
Surprisingly nice! I thought that the multiple steps would be a hassle without benefit but my skin felt great after the regimen. Worth the extra penny for the steps.
Reesha C.
southampton
I love face mask in general so having time to do a daily face mask is not important but if you like doing face masks daily, this one is for you
shohoeb o.
kingsbury
It’s good but when you first but it on it’s good with no change but when you keep using it for about a month you will start to see a change
Caterina| C.
Baronissi
I used ot twice a week for my facial routibe. I loved it vecause leaves my skin smooth and brilliant. It is a moment of relax for me!