Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Amee H.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains quinoa extract which moisturizes and rejuvenates dry skin for a softer, smoother complexion. How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. see more...

Mekiana A.
Villa Rica
Using this product will make your skin feel rejuvenated and fresh. When you take it off ut leave you with regreshing skin.
Sydney L.
Chandler, AZ
I love this product. It is very nourishing and full of hydration. It makes my skin look healthy and brightens my skin tone.
Jacqueline S.
Long Beach, CA
This mask made my face red afterwards and it was kind of harsh on my skin. It also felt a little itchy when I had it on
Juliette M.
I LOVE THESE SHEET MASKS!!! they're so quick to absorb into your skin, and they leave your face so soft and supple..
Nicole S.
Great for every day, not too harsh, leaves skin feeling fresh and healthy, not too syrupy or anything, feels natural
Charity N.
This product left my skin feeling super soft. I definitely would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Hannah S.
Chester
Super good, my face seriously felt like a babys bottom. Not to mentiom it smells SO good. 10/10 would recommend.
Victoria a.
Manchester
Good product, I use this almost daily and it has helped my skin to stay clear and hydrated, I will keep using
Katherine S.
olathe
Not very good product. Does not last long and has a weird texture. I was very disappointed by this product.
Reyna L.
South Gate, CA
Keeps your face very fresh and hydrated! I tend to have very dry skin and this definitely does the job!!