Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Amee H.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains quinoa extract which moisturizes and rejuvenates dry skin for a softer, smoother complexion. How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. see more...

Juliette M.
I LOVE THESE SHEET MASKS!!! they're so quick to absorb into your skin, and they leave your face so soft and supple..
Hannah S.
Chester
Super good, my face seriously felt like a babys bottom. Not to mentiom it smells SO good. 10/10 would recommend.
Charity N.
This product left my skin feeling super soft. I definitely would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Victoria a.
Manchester
Good product, I use this almost daily and it has helped my skin to stay clear and hydrated, I will keep using
Reyna L.
South Gate
Keeps your face very fresh and hydrated! I tend to have very dry skin and this definitely does the job!!
Alissa-Mae P.
Irvine, CA
This was a little hard on the skin. Not my favorite but left a soft surface but was kind of irritating
nandiee c.
Lancaster, CA
Use this in my weekends and leave my face so soft and clean to start my week off !! I totally recommend
Alysia G.
Personally I like using mud masks a lot better than sheet masks. Nothing good or bad about this product
Lisa Stephanie F.
Arlington, VA
Muito no a máscara mas deixa o rosto um pouco oleoso.... não compraria pq já tenho pele oleosa
felicia j.
stanwell
It is a good products I was very happy with it. I brought it online but it took a bit long to come to my home . The packaging was okay not the greatest. It kind of meet my expectations. I would recommend it to my friends