Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Amee H.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains quinoa extract which moisturizes and rejuvenates dry skin for a softer, smoother complexion. How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. see more...

Kendra H.
These are normal face mask but they make my skin feel nice after. I don't notice any one of them doing different things for me but they are nice and relaxing.
Cristina G.
I got this as a sample, wasn’t a big fan. Nothing special about it. My face is usually oily in the morning and I felt like my skin was way more oilier.
Kenzie M.
Cincinnati, OH
Pretty nice mask, not super impressed but overall a good product. It felt very soothing on my face, did not bother my skin which is really sensitive.
Yashica J.
Albuquerque
#skinfood is my #goto brand because it’s not very pricey and has unique stuff. I liked this sheet mask. Can’t wait to try their bubble masks.
Tammy O.
LONG BEACH, MS
It was ok. It made my face break out a little bit, but that's not unusual when trying a new product for me. I loved the smell and texture.
charice l.
It wasn't bad or good it was an okay. It made me feel like it wasn't right for my type of skin but I really love the scent and packaging
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
I usually love a good sheet mask but if I’m not careful they will dry my skin out. Unfortunately this product dried my skin out a ton.
Marrianna H.
I was not impressed with this product. My skin didn’t take well to it at all. Not to say that t wouldn’t work for someone else though.
Jacqueline C.
Davis, CA
Really easy to use and left my skins feeling soft and supple. The price point it pretty reasonable too. I will be purchasing more!
Tabitha M.
Mililani Town
Honestly the masks and other products that this company is high quality and works very well I would recommend these especially p