Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Amee H.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains quinoa extract which moisturizes and rejuvenates dry skin for a softer, smoother complexion. How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. see more...

Kendra H.
These are normal face mask but they make my skin feel nice after. I don't notice any one of them doing different things for me but they are nice and relaxing.
tricia s.
Mansfield, OH
very very nice quality. it is so hydrating and feels wonderful on. i would definitely use again and recommend this to others because this is a great face mask.
Cristina G.
I got this as a sample, wasn’t a big fan. Nothing special about it. My face is usually oily in the morning and I felt like my skin was way more oilier.
Kenzie M.
Cincinnati, OH
Pretty nice mask, not super impressed but overall a good product. It felt very soothing on my face, did not bother my skin which is really sensitive.
Tammy O.
LONG BEACH, MS
It was ok. It made my face break out a little bit, but that's not unusual when trying a new product for me. I loved the smell and texture.
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
I usually love a good sheet mask but if I’m not careful they will dry my skin out. Unfortunately this product dried my skin out a ton.
Jacqueline C.
Davis, CA
Really easy to use and left my skins feeling soft and supple. The price point it pretty reasonable too. I will be purchasing more!
Sydney L.
Chandler, AZ
I love this product. It is very nourishing and full of hydration. It makes my skin look healthy and brightens my skin tone.
Hannah S.
Chester
Super good, my face seriously felt like a babys bottom. Not to mentiom it smells SO good. 10/10 would recommend.
Charity N.
This product left my skin feeling super soft. I definitely would recommend this product to my friends and family.