Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Amee H.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains quinoa extract which moisturizes and rejuvenates dry skin for a softer, smoother complexion. How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. see more...

Alice L.
Cerritos, CA
I've got to say, I really thought that I was going to love this face mask a lot more than I did!! The price was right, which is why I purchased this face mask, and I was definitely eager to try it. The face mask was easy to apply and very flexible. I was pleased that it fit around my face comfortably and the eye and mouth holes were proportional. I only wish I liked it more! I honestly did notice a slight softness to my skin, but I definitely was hoping for more.
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
Honestly I feel like this mask really hydrated my face ! Every once in a while my face just feels super dull and this really helped rejuvenate for me ! I think the price was worth it and I mean I love face masks! I also love that it didn’t irritate my skin , or have a bad smell to it !
Amber L.
Vermilion , OH
Love this mask. Not only are sheet masks my favorite to use because of the easy apply and take off with no mess but it leaves your skin feeling nice and refreshed and the smell is decent. Would recommend to all my friends
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
I loved this mask so much. It made my face feel so good and so fresh. I love the packaging and the name is adorable. I would like to try this again for sure. Maybe next girls night or something. Recommend this for sure.
Rachelle J.
Carson, CA
This product does wonders for my skin. But I usually exfoliate first for the product to work. I exfoliate then once I wash my face I don’t add on any products. I place this on my skin then use the left over serum to rub on the rest of my face leave the serum over night wake up feeling refreshed!
Tara M.
columbia
I enjoyed this product a lot. a fellow youtuber had recommended it and I’m so glad she did. it was very effective to my skin. it also cleared up my skin in a week or so. I would definitely buy this product again.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
i️ have very bad acne and my mom bought this for me as a present. it was a little pricey but worked well and i️ will be using again. it was very gentle with my very sensitive skin and i️ recommend this mask
Cristina T.
Nourishing. Makes skin feel smooth, refreshed. If you are having a dry skin day this is a life saver. It replenishes skin leaving it feeling soothed and moisturized.
Brenda G.
Mission, TX
Perfect product!! I love it nice packaging also and I’m very impressed for the consistency of the mask! I’m going to keep this product!! In my skin care routine ❤️
Christine J.
Citrus Hts, CA
Simple mask. Hydrating but still pretty boring and ineffective. Great for lazy days but anything else don’t be too excited