Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Amee H.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains quinoa extract which moisturizes and rejuvenates dry skin for a softer, smoother complexion. How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. see more...

Sydney A.
Canby
I love sheet masks. I do find they're mostly the same and this one was nothing special. It worked and smelled great and the packaging was nice as well as the value. I find that most sheet masks are just okay compared to other kinds.
Nataly P.
Pittsburg , CA
One of my favorite masks leaves my skin smooth and silky! I definitely met my expectations! It is very gentle and easy to use! The packaging is super cute! I do recommend to others!
Raychel R.
Stanton, CA
Left my skin feeling hydrated but that’s about it. I didn’t see any other changes with my skin, there’s a lot of the serum in the pouch though, so you have extra to rub in.
alicia J.
Willimantic
It is very thick but very nourishing. It accommodates to all types of eyes land it wasn’t as drippy as I thought. It did not irritate my skin and it was refreshing and moisturizing.
marina c.
This smells awful and burns my skin. made me break out a few hours after i take it off. i’ve tried this mask 6-7 times but i cannot seem to get it right. the packaging takes up a lot of room. it looks small but it’s not. i recommend this to nobody.
Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
I love Skinfood sheet masks! The quinoa one particularly targets
dry skin (which is my skin type) and is supposed to help create a
barrier for your skin to heal. The texture is wonderfully milky and
actually looks more like a lotion than an essence. It fit my face
well, felt really nourishing, and had lots of essence left over to
use on the rest of my body.

The smell, as others have mentioned, is not my favorite. But it is
very effective as a moisturizer. My skin always feels softer after
use. The only real criticism I have is the price point. To be honest
there are so many great sheet masks on the market. These are too
expensive for what you get. If the price point was more affordable, I
would happily give it 5 stars. For now, it gets a 4 from me.
Amber T.
Potsdam, NY
Love this mask so much! (Only gave 4 stars cause I personally don’t like the smell of this specific mask) I love skinfood so much, their masks always do the best for my skin
Amee H.
Fullerton, CA
First Impression...love the magazine concept packaging and the sheet itself was interesting...it had interlaced texture which i thought was cleaver, the essence is milky lotion type and smell was gentle like Shea butter lotion ✨Fits well for my face ✨I unfolded and placed it ok my face and pretty much instantly, I felt burning sensation...🙈😭I really wanted to like this (because in bought so many....) i kept it on for about 10 minutes and removed it...despite stinging my face, my face did feel a bit softer, feel a bit sticky but very manageable with few tap tap taps 😬😆 it would be a great budget friendly sheet mask if it didn't burn my skin ekkk 😬(FYI...I have noticed that any sheet mask with a bit for fragrance makes my skin sting a bit) 💥
Alice L.
Cerritos, CA
I've got to say, I really thought that I was going to love this face mask a lot more than I did!! The price was right, which is why I purchased this face mask, and I was definitely eager to try it. The face mask was easy to apply and very flexible. I was pleased that it fit around my face comfortably and the eye and mouth holes were proportional. I only wish I liked it more! I honestly did notice a slight softness to my skin, but I definitely was hoping for more.
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
Honestly I feel like this mask really hydrated my face ! Every once in a while my face just feels super dull and this really helped rejuvenate for me ! I think the price was worth it and I mean I love face masks! I also love that it didn’t irritate my skin , or have a bad smell to it !