Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Trixie D.Skinfood - Everyday Facial Mask Sheet (Quinoa) 1pc 21g uploaded by Amee H.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains quinoa extract which moisturizes and rejuvenates dry skin for a softer, smoother complexion. How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. see more...

Trixie D.
Hawthorne, CA
This mask is very hydrating. I appreciate the serum being thick because I always have dry skin. I have combination skin that leans to dry patches. It didn't break me out at all. I did it at night and left it on for about 20 min. I used the leftover serum on my neck and arms. The sheet mask itself feels thicker than most. I thought the mask didn't adhere to my face as much compared to others mask but it wasn't a problem. My skin did feel a bit sticky after taking the mask off but having dry skin, I do appreciate that feeling. I followed up with a light gel moisturizer to lock in moisture. My skin felt smooth and soft the next day. I got this on promotion at Skinfood store and ended up paying $1 for the mask. Definitely a great deal. I would definitely repurchase when I'm out of stock. Great for days when your skin is feeling extra dry.
Cassandra B.
Staten Island , NY
Good mask to use anytime because it does not irritate or dry out your skin. The packing is nice quality and slim to use in a purse or carry on. Good quality for what you pay and left skin feeling smooth and plump. I would buy it again if I saw it but I wouldn't go out of my way to order it.
Danielle T.
Oxford, AL
  Elemental Herbs All Good Coconut Oil Skin Food I love this product!!!! I use it almost everyday. At first I thought it would a waste but I see the difference. I got it on Amazon.
Mary S.
Basic mask, but felt hydrating, and cooling.
I followed up with my regular routine but did not really see or feel a difference after only one use. Maybe after continual use, it would be better
Jenny K.
These hydrating face mask come in an array of delicious flavors all there to moisturize and give your skin a radiant Glow I have to say that I love them my skin felt very cleansed very toned and very even👍🏽
Chaundé H.
Coeur d'Alene
This mask didn't particularly seem to be anything out of the usual in my opinion, I did like the packaging and cooling feeling though. I recommend for super dry skin types :)
SPAM S.
Anaheim, CA
This was the first time that I've used this mask. I really loved how it wasn't as thin as the ones that I've used in the past. I also liked how the scent wasn't too strong or overwhelming. However, I felt that it was a little too dry for my liking. It works pretty well, and I would recommend it!
Cammy B.
Washington
Good price. I think it worked well. I've used them twice and my skin does feel nicer afterwards. Less harsh than the super sticky charcoal masks. I just wish it came in a 5 Pack for a lesser cost than buying them individually.
Tiffany J.
Marion, IN
I am not a face mask person. I have tried quite a few different types. Still don’t like them. I’ve tried even warming them up. This is was lesser of the gross feeling ones. If I had to use a face mask again I would buy one from this line.
Cristina B.
7001 NW 70 ST parkland FL 33067
Fabulosa me encabta es una de las pocas mascarilla en cuál confió es super efectiva aparte que se ajusta a tu bolsillo que más podríamos pedir las mujeres y esto es fabuloso