BY SKINFOOD

A pore refining facial foam wash Contains egg white extract to remove excessive oil & pore-clogging impurities Formulated with Arbutin extract to deliver long-lasting moisture Leaves skin clean & fresh with refined pores To use: Dispense a moderate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joyce R.
Doral, FL
Review for: SkinFood Egg White Pore Hard Foam 150ml/5oz
I love Skinfood brand because they always include food ingredients in their products making it more convenient and effective to any skin type. This foam cleanser is really gentle on the skin and there is no tightening which is amazing. It does not have a particular scent to it and foams up  very nicely with a dime amount. Once, you wash your face, you skin feels very soft and moisturized.  It claims to regulate excessive sebum and eliminate pore-clogging impurities and the reason for this is: The base ingredient is egg whites (Albumen). They contain a lot of amino acids, which help cleanse pores and nourish the skin. I have had less breakouts so if you want to try a product that will work , do not hesitate anymore, this is the one for you.
Vivian C.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great, gentle product for the winter, but not very suited for summer. The great part about this product is how affordable it is and how gentle it is, but I won't be purchasing it again. I'm eager try other cleansers!
Victoria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't to sure about this mask at first. But it's overall a pretty good mask. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth with a beautiful glow
Kayla D.
Stonewall , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask left my skin feeling very soft after initial use but I feel overtime I did not see any huge differences in my skin.
Alexis D.
WAY TOO DRYING! I'd definitely only suggest this if you have super oily skin as this dried my skin out like crazy.
Samantha M.
Liked this cleanser. My sister brought it back after a trip from Asia. Pleasant smell and good foaming action.
Alexandra M.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Egg White Cleanser by @skinfood_official has by far been my favourite product for 2017! You only need a small amount and it foams up so much 😱😱😱egg whites are also known for having tightening properties so it's perfect for those of us who have some pore sizing issues😭 I just finished the tube and I'm 100% ready to repurchase another one. I've even been trying to extend its life by using a konjac sponge with it until I get ever last bit that's in there (konjac sponge review to follow) Love love love this product 😍😍😍 @Influenster #skinfood #skinfoodkorea #koreanskincare #koreanbeauty #kbeauty #kskincare #skinfoodeggwhiteporefoam #skinfoodeggwhiteseries #skinfoodeggwhitepore #poretightening #eggwhitecleanser #cleanser #facecleanser #foamingcleanser #hardfoamcleanser #skinfoodcleanser #eggwhiteporehardfoam #foodtherapy #skinfoodtherapy #skincareproduct #skincareproductreview #iloveskincare #beautyblogger #beautyproduct #beautyproductreview #beautyfromwithin #contest #influ
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really liked this product.  I like foamy products - it makes me think it is working hard :)  My skin felt really clean after using it, and blackheads were noticeably cleared afterwards.  My skin did feel a little tight/dry afterwards though, so I use this sparingly, and moisturize heavily afterwards.