Skinfood - Egg White Pore Foam 150ml

Deep-cleansing facial wash contains albumin-rich egg whites that visibly diminish the appearance of enlarged pores and refine skin texture for noticeably smoother, softer and even-toned skin. Rich foams effectively sweeps away surface dirt and grime, for a perfect clean that refreshes and revitalizes the senses. For best results, dispense cleanser on wet hands and lather. Massage lather on face for a minute and rinse off with lukewarm water. Pat skin dry. A pore-refining cleanser with egg white extract that deep cleanses pores with a white foam. Egg white story: Egg white, enriched with albumin, promotes firmer skin and smaller pores. How to Use: Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Rub face thoroughly in gentle massaging motions. Then wash off with lukewarm water. Splash on cold water for astringent effects. Pack Size - 150ml see more...

• I have combination to oily skin and are looking at different clea...2 Answers
  • is this cleanser helpful with clearing pores?1 Answers
  • Is the cleanser drying for those with combination/oily skin type?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lexis S.
Danville, KY
I got this in a trial size in my allure box and I am in love. It is so soft and gentle it smells great and it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh and not overly dry like most cleansers do. I looked up the price and it is not bad at all $11, I will definitely continue using this product. If you’ve ever whipped egg whites you know it gets fluffier and fluffier the more you whip it, this does the same thing it gets fluffier on your face the more you wash and it feels so soothing.
Amber N.
Killeen, TX
I bought this at Ulta when I was purchasing the full size of the black sugar mask. I received that mask in my ipsy and fell in love with this brand. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft. Cleans off any remaining makeup. I have only used it a few times but I have read it reduces pore size. I hope that's true because that makes me like this product so much more.
Lillia D.
This stuff works like a charm! I saw an actual difference in my skin after adding this product to my routine! While it doesn’t actually shrink your pores, it cleanses them so they appear smaller or invisible. Which is exactly the type of product I have been looking for!! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a lore cleanser. I purchased mine at Ultra stores
Amanda O.
I have extremely large pores which i absolutely hate therefore i have been looking for a good face wash for a while. When i bought this face wash and tried it for the first time i was absolutely hooked in it! Not only does it make my pores feel smaller and my skin feel extremely smoother but it also takes off all of my makeup without leaving residue! It is amazing!
Eleanor H.
Grand Rapids
I love foaming cleansers. This one leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean-literally. It smells really good and gets the job done. I was afraid I would run out fast but it lasts a really long time. You only need a pea size amount and it goes a long way. I got mine at ulta a few months ago and I’ve still got about 1/4 left. I highly recommend it to people with oily to combination skin. Possibly dry if you have a good moisturizer
Sarah F.
Worcester, MA
I love this stuff so much! I received a sample size in my Ipsy months ago and have been using it ever since. It has a very light scent which is nice. I also love the pearly color and how you only have to use a small amount and it will cover your face. I will be purchasing a new one soon as the sample is almost empty.
☀ V.
Highland, CA
Bought this online trying to reduce the look of pores! It had a good smell and was good for my sensitive red cheeks. When you use it with a face wash bubble maker it made the foam super thick! And after my face was dry my face felt smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend this face wash to my friends and family :)
Sarah O.
Overall great cleanser helps after along day of make up use clams your skin down and help close those big pores. I believe it made me feel more refreshed and clean. The packaging is nice with a close to open lid easy to open and close. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to feel smooth and clean skin
danka u.
Akron, OH
Really does help clear pores over time. Makes skin feel nice and soft. Removes all makeup in the shower. The only thing I didn’t like about it was that it does dry the face out a little bit too much and I need to make sure to put moisturizer on right away. I would also not use this daily.
Moonyalondon H.
I love this cleanser. It smells good, it's soft and it lathers into a creamy foam. It cleans out my pores and leaves my skin soft, dewy and my pores tiny af. I follow with a toner and a moisturizer that is also from skinfood.
Thana B.
Woodside, NY
Is this gentle on sensitive skin ? I have been thinking of trying it but I'm afraid that it might cause my skin to break out a lot :(
Jennifer C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Is this good for dry skin? I'm thinking of buying it but I'm not sure if it's good?
krystal ☺.
What store sells these?
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
Is this a cleanser or a mask?
Siv S.
I have combination to oily skin and are looking at different cleansers. I was wondering will this cleanser cause acne break out? I looked at the formula and it contains high amount of oleic acids that often cause breakouts in oily skin.