BY SKINFOOD

Deep-cleansing facial wash contains albumin-rich egg whites that visibly diminish the appearance of enlarged pores and refine skin texture for noticeably smoother, softer and even-toned skin. Rich foams effectively sweeps away surface dirt and grime, for a perfect clean that refreshes and revitalizes the senses. For best results, dispense cleanser on wet hands and lather. Massage lather on face for a minute and rinse off with lukewarm water. Pat skin dry. A pore-refining cleanser with egg white extract that deep cleanses pores with a white foam. Egg white story: Egg white, enriched with albumin, promotes firmer skin and smaller pores. How to Use: Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Rub face thoroughly in gentle massaging motions. Then wash off with lukewarm water. Splash on cold water for astringent effects. Pack Size - 150ml see more...

• I have combination to oily skin and are looking at differ...3 Answers
  • is this cleanser helpful with clearing pores?1 Answers
  • Is the cleanser drying for those with combination/oily sk...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Trust me. Dayum. I got this because I felt like the picture is telling me that my face will feel like egg soft after using it, hahahahaha. This product doesn't make me have any 'wow' feeling to it, but it didn't irritate my skin (I have sensitive skin) and I do feel that this product tighten out my skin a bit. It does not has a dramatic change, but it is reasonable to the price. :)" in 18 reviews
Tamara F.
This is my night cleanser and it’s really close to holy grail status. I purchased it at Ulta and wasn’t sure if it would be too much or not enough. Don’t be distracted by the simple packaging; this stuff is an oily, acne prone gal’s dream. It’s my first cleanser for my double cleanse. At first my skin felt really dry and almost stripped, but after a couple of weeks I noticed my skin becoming smoother. Plus it takes all my makeup, sunscreen and dirt for the day off easily. My pores are literally nonexistent after cleansing, however I see them again as I progress in steps of my routine. I’m currently trying out SKINFOOD Skin Food Peach Sake Toner, 3.2 Ounce in my day routine and will review soon. I’m so happy to find a natural, cruelty-free brand that isn’t expensive. Definitely recommend for those with oily, acne prone skin. If your skin is dry and/or dehydrated, take a hard pass on this one.
Allie P.
This is my HOLY GRAIL face cleanser. I love it so so so much. My skin has improved immensely since I added this to my skin care routine. I have oily acne prone sensitive skin. Right now I have no pimples on my face which has never happened! It takes away excess oil but not too much that you feel like your skin is the desert. It leaves my face feeling so clean and smooth. I think it smells great so that’s always a plus. I will be rebuying this for as long as it’s around. Everyone needs to try this!
Rebecca K.
Schodack Landing
This is my morning cleanser I love love love skin food. It's a pore refining that works with my skin and it allows my moisturizer to actually get into my skin which is rare sometimes I find face washes that leave a layer on your face and then your moisturizer just sits on top of it doing absolutely no good for your skin. They have many different types for different types of skin different smells everything trying out they have masks they have toners they have literally in entire skin care regimen
Lexis S.
Danville, KY
I got this in a trial size in my allure box and I am in love. It is so soft and gentle it smells great and it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh and not overly dry like most cleansers do. I looked up the price and it is not bad at all $11, I will definitely continue using this product. If you’ve ever whipped egg whites you know it gets fluffier and fluffier the more you whip it, this does the same thing it gets fluffier on your face the more you wash and it feels so soothing.
Dari L.
Wall
I love love love this cleanser. I have very sensitive skin and recently have broken out pretty bad for me, and this cleanser has saved me. Not only did it make my skin glow, but it helped clear my skin. It is gentle enough to use everyday, and after you use if you will feel your skin cleaner, and tighter. Great cleanser for a great price. No need to break the bank for clear skin!!
Winnie C.
Midland, TX
I like this wash, it's gentle on my face and removes all the necessary gunk after a long day. The only negative is that it's a little more drying then other cleansers I use. Because of the dryness I try to use this wash in the spring or summer season because it helps balance my oily skin! Overall it's a great face wash that does it job and it even has a subtle sweet scent to it!
Kayla N.
I didnt realize how much I needed this product until I finally decided to give it a try. I will use this product when I see my skin is starting to act out and break out. I am not kidding when I say my face gets cleared up in less than 2 days! I get big nasty breakouts so to find something that works this fast for my face is a life saver!
Hannah A.
This face wash makes my skin feel so clean and energized. It works amazing, and I also use it to help remove my mascara and eyeliner! It is a very powerful facial cleanser yet gentle and is free of harsh chemicals and smells! I cannot wait to repurchase this😍
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
Skinfood - Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Foam 150ml Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Foam 150ml
My favorite means for cleansing the skin of the face. My skin is very suitable. Honestly, he already used 2 tubes and 1 received in beauty boxes. I love one word. Purifies wonderfully. The pores are much cleaner and less noticeable. Long enough. I will buy more and more.
Vienna P.
Old Forge, PA
I first received this product in my Ipsy Glam Bag and I was OBSESSED. It made my skin feel so soft while also minimizing my pores. I enjoyed the cleanser so much I just purchased a full size bottle from Ulta! I never tried any Skinfood products before this, but now I definitely want to try more products from this line.
Thana B.
Woodside, NY
Is this gentle on sensitive skin ? I have been thinking of trying it but I'm afraid that it might cause my skin to break out a lot :(
krystal ☺.
What store sells these?
Jennifer C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Is this good for dry skin? I'm thinking of buying it but I'm not sure if it's good?
Melinda R.
Is this available in stores?
Siv S.
Bergen
I have combination to oily skin and are looking at different cleansers. I was wondering will this cleanser cause acne break out? I looked at the formula and it contains high amount of oleic acids that often cause breakouts in oily skin.