BY SKINFOOD

Deep-cleansing facial wash contains albumin-rich egg whites that visibly diminish the appearance of enlarged pores and refine skin texture for noticeably smoother, softer and even-toned skin. Rich foams effectively sweeps away surface dirt and grime, for a perfect clean that refreshes and revitalizes the senses. For best results, dispense cleanser on wet hands and lather. Massage lather on face for a minute and rinse off with lukewarm water. Pat skin dry. A pore-refining cleanser with egg white extract that deep cleanses pores with a white foam. Egg white story: Egg white, enriched with albumin, promotes firmer skin and smaller pores. How to Use: Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Rub face thoroughly in gentle massaging motions. Then wash off with lukewarm water. Splash on cold water for astringent effects. Pack Size - 150ml see more...

• I have combination to oily skin and are looking at different clea...2 Answers
  • is this cleanser helpful with clearing pores?1 Answers
  • Is the cleanser drying for those with combination/oily skin type?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It runs in my family to have naturally large pores, but since I got pregnant my pores have been more like craters. I am constantly embarrassed by my skin and don’t have the time or energy for heavy make up. I picked this up on a whim and I am so glad I did. I feel like it was instantly effective in not only shrinking my pores but just making my skin feel fresh and clean. The scent is not over powering and it’s clear that it’s not full of heavy perfumes. I have combination skin so I only use this on the oily parts of my skin, mostly in my t-zone, which is also where my pores are the largest and most noticeable. This product has a wonderful astringent effect and has helped me to adjust to my maternity skin. Absolutely would recommend for people who struggle with oily or combination skin. If you struggle with dry skin I would not use this product.
Casey A.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Egg White Pore Foam by Skinfood is my favorite cleanser. I received a sample of this product from a friend, which changed my skincare routine for good. A little goes a long way with this cleanser. A pea size amount creates a full face of foam with enough product to use. It also has a beautiful and fresh scent to it!
After use your skin will feel so tight and soft, and your pores will minimize!
Anna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with this cleanser. I first received a sample in an ipsy bag, but now I am hooked. It is so soft and gentle on the skin, while still being super effective. My skin feels super clean and firm after I use it, and I definitely notice a reduction in pore visibility. I feel like my oiliness is nicely controlled without overseeing as well. Total 10/10 will buy again.
Amanda O.
I have extremely large pores which i absolutely hate therefore i have been looking for a good face wash for a while. When i bought this face wash and tried it for the first time i was absolutely hooked in it! Not only does it make my pores feel smaller and my skin feel extremely smoother but it also takes off all of my makeup without leaving residue! It is amazing!
Jenifer P.
Ranson, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this Skinfood - Egg White Pore Foam 150ml in an Ipsy Bag to try. I have used this for a while and I have noticed that it makes my skin dry. I have noticed a difference in my pores though. I do like it just wish it didn’t dry my skin out.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not expecting to like this. Usually "pore control" products are too harsh and/or drying on my sensitive skin but I received a travel size bottle through Ipsy. This product starts out as a cream so it's very gentle. It lathers really nicely and works great with a Foreo Luna type device for cleansing. Because it's a cream, you only need a very small amount. After rinsing, my face feels very soft and not at all tight or dry. I don't really have pore issues though so I can't say whether it does anything to reduce pore size.
Kayla P.
Burbank, IL
I got this as a sample in my Ipsy bag and absolutely fell in love! I haven’t run out of the sample yet so I’m not sure on the price but I can tell you a little goes a long way! All my makeup is always waterproof as I am always running around and my makeup use to smear so it’s always been a struggle getting it off at the end of the night. This gets all my makeup off and leaves my face nice and clean! The only thing I don’t like is how my face will feel dry afterwards but nothing a little moisturizer can’t fix!
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Skin good has become my new favorite brand for my skin products. It can be found at Ulta.com or Amazon. It’s affordable for the size your get (6.6oz). Definitely recommend because you can feel you face getting clean and your face feels so fresh after use.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product in my monthly subscription box and I've been looking for an effective pore cleanser for a while, so I was very happy with how this product works. It feels very gentle and soothing on my face and leaves my face looking more blurred and pore-less than ever. I like that the product is full of natural/organic ingredients and I'm definitely looking to try a lot more products from this wonderful brand.
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Cleanser!! Bubbles up A BUNCH!!! And little bubbles to get in those pores! It only takes a little. I love that this has the shiny ALBUMEN fro. The egg whites,, sooo good for Your Skin!!🐞
Thana B.
Woodside, NY
Is this gentle on sensitive skin ? I have been thinking of trying it but I'm afraid that it might cause my skin to break out a lot :(
Jennifer C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Is this good for dry skin? I'm thinking of buying it but I'm not sure if it's good?
krystal ☺.
What store sells these?
Melinda R.
Is this available in stores?
Siv S.
Bergen
I have combination to oily skin and are looking at different cleansers. I was wondering will this cleanser cause acne break out? I looked at the formula and it contains high amount of oleic acids that often cause breakouts in oily skin.