BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. An egg hot steam pack specialized for clearing pores. Powerful pore cleaning and sebum absorption with the synergy of Jeju volcanic ash and Amazon clay. How to use: 1. Shake around 5 times before use. Apply over face avoiding eyes and mouth area for 5 minutes. 2. Rinse with lukewarm water 3. Use 1-2 times per week. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
I don't like the scent of these products, they do not smell very natural. It's in the middle of being gentle and harsh, the packaging is average. The mask was effective, unsure if I would buy again.
Rhiannon M.
Stockbridge
I really enjoyed this product and had great results . The scent was mild and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It makes my skin feel completely rejuvenated.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
This little mask has been a god-send to me. It is a little funky, but totally worth the end game. I got this on a whim, looking for skin-clearing/soothing masks. It is a meringue-type texture when it exits the container, and sounds like whipped cream when you're dispensing it. it has a slight perfume smell that I found delightful. You apply the mask, wait for it to dry (5-10mins) then wash it off. The application is refreshing, as the meringue is usually cold. it dries fairly quickly, and starts to make your skin feel tight- then you wash it off. My skin has never been clearer or smoother than after using this mask. I usually use it right before I shower, making it a perfect pre-wash mask. I really loved the results I got with this, and it will stay in my beauty arsenal.
Anastasia⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ C.
Oceanside, CA
After applying the mask, the facial skin is soft, velvety and elastic, but a slight tightening is still present, so I apply the toner and cream (or in the heat of a light emulsion). Even after applying the cream on the skin, you feel a slight coolness and freshness, the pores are very clean, I would not say that everything is up to one, but the result is definitely impressive, and the mask also tightens my craters (pores) well. The tone of the face is also more even, redness less noticeable. The mask has an antibacterial effect, but not powerful, it is more for deep cleansing of the pores and rather prevents the formation of pimples than their healing, in other ways and this result makes me very happy.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Egg whites are some of my favorite things to use on my face for skin care. I use this every 3 days and it completely cleans out my pores and blackheads. It's very inexpensive and I love the way it smells and feels on my face. I love every skin food product I've ever tried, but this is the best!
Isabel B.
Homestead, FL
I use this mask about 2-3 times a week when my skin needs to be exfoliated. I love the slightly warm feeling it gives my face once I put it on. I leave it on for about half an hour and I gently scrub it off and leaves my skin extra smooth! Will def check out more from this line!
Tori H.
I'm always wary of pore shrinking products because there's only so much they can really do. However I have found this product to be effective. I am curious to see how the results build in the future. I also appreciate the values of this company.
Marcy S.
This product is amazing!!! It does amazing on the pores and never fails to make my skin look amazing, the packaging is nice and definitely getting this again!!
Mandah T.
Effective, smells good, just a little messy. Hard too remove, use warm water and a soft cloth. But skin always looks bright and firm.
Lisa I.
Carlsbad, CA
This foamy little miracle product is fantastic. I completely recommend it to anyone wanting to tighten and clear their pores