Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Egg white, enriched with albumin, promotes firmer skin and smaller pores. How to Use: Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Rub face thoroughly in gentle massaging motions. Then wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

Skinfood - Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Foam 150ml Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Foam 150ml
Buy on ULTA*
Adriana🐢 R.
This one isn’t the exact one I use. The one I recently started using is the “Egg White Pore Foam” cleaner. It has a thick consistency and is very white. I have been loving this cleaner. Despite the fact that it says egg white, this cleaner has such a subtle sweet scent that smells great! I feel like this cleaner really helps clean my skin and make my skin feel nice and soft. It foams up to a nice lather. I use this cleaner only at night before I shower, and I use the elf cleaning brush along with this cleanser. Along with one other thing I recently added to my skincare, I really feel like this is helping make a difference in my skin. I have oily and acne prone skin, and read that albumen is great at combating these skin issues.
Malia R.
Lately the Korean brands have made themselves felt with quality products, although we are a bit skeptical about the Asian brands for the bad reputation of the made in china (LOL) but Korea is taking giant steps in the world to highlight, Ipsy has introduced products made in Korea to make them known. Skin Food has a wide variety of products for skin, hair and face, with natural and very innovative ingredients.The egg is an incredible source of protein, rich in amino acids and proteins. Albumin (egg white) is one of the highest quality protein sources that contains niacin (vitamin B3), riboflavin (vitamin B2), selenium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and a complete amino acid profile, as it does not contain Cholesterol, saturated fats or carbohydrates occupies a prominent place in any healthy diet. In the same way that albumin protects and nourishes a chick in the shell, it can have the same energizing effects for the skin, and if it has an anti-inflammatory effect.Albumine in the Egg White Pore line has the benefit of regulating excess sebum, eliminating impurities that clog pores, tensing and minimizing the appearance of pores, as well as eradicating bacteria from the skin.
No doubt this cleaner has great benefits, and using it you can tell the difference, just a bit of product is enough to do a refreshing cleaning and feel how soft it leaves the skin.
Perfect for oily skin.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I am absolutely obsessed with this cleanser. For years I have struggled with combination skin with very large pores and visible blackheads. This cleanser gets deep down to remove impurities and leaves my skin feeling soft and my pores looking visibly smaller while controlling sebum. I love that a little goes a long way. I will never use another cleanser. This is my go to from now on.
Alicia C.
I received this in my ipsy glam bag and i was soo happy because the older i get the bigger my pores get. I am a first time user. The products goes a ling way with just a little bit and it did clean my face well. It was so soft and silky feeling however i didnt notice any pore shrinkage. I hope its just due to not using it long enough. I am going to repurchase to contimue using it and id recommend it to others.
Kristen B.
Clifton Forge, VA
I love this cleanser. I got a sample in a subscription box and I liked it so much, I ordered a full size. It has a nice smell, matters well, my face always feels super clean after I use it. My 14 year old son was experiencing bad acne around his temples and hairline, I had him start using it and within 4 days, I could tell a difference in his skin. I'll keep using this!!!
Ashlee W.
Piqua, OH
Another must have from ipsy bags. Its light weight and creamy. I use this with my Olay Pro X facial cleanser brush and its great. It helps with my break outs and great for everyday use. My one complaint is that now when i go to use it, it's coming out the side of the opening. Great product and i highly recommend it.
Shelby K.
I received a sample size of the face wash in my ipsy once, it converted me to this face wash!!!! It foams up so nice so you only need a small amount. Literally the best for my sensitive skin and worth the price they sell it for. The bottle lasts so much longer than store bought face wash.
Ashley M.
This is a great product! It is perfect to remove makeup leaving your skin soft and smooth. It does seem to pull quite a bit of moisture out of your skin making the appearance of pores smaller so I use a moisturizer after this cleanser. It does make your face feel clean though!
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, GA
So I received this product in my September IPSY bag and wasn't initially all that excited, but after the first time I used it I couldn't stop. Not only does it shrink my pores for about 24 hours after use but I could literally see the oil and blackheads coming out of my pores. I actually have already repurchased this item for continued use. I will say it does irritate my skin if used continuously so I will probably use it only twice a week. I would recommend seeing how your skin reacts to it before using it on your entire face. But overall great product.
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
It gives you a squeaky clean feel after you use this. If you have dry skin it can potentially leave you with dryer skin so make sure you moisturize afterwards. It’s a great price for the amount since little goes a long way with this product. I’ve noticed after a week of using this morning and before bed that my skin is looking healthier and my pores around my nose stay clearer. I received it as a sample through Ipsy and as soon as that was done I bought the full size. I find this specific one at ulta but not sure where else it could be purchased. Overall great product.