BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Egg white, enriched with albumin, promotes firmer skin and smaller pores. How to Use: Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Rub face thoroughly in gentle massaging motions. Then wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

Skinfood - Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Foam 150ml Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Foam 150ml
Buy on ULTA*
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lately the Korean brands have made themselves felt with quality products, although we are a bit skeptical about the Asian brands for the bad reputation of the made in china (LOL) but Korea is taking giant steps in the world to highlight, Ipsy has introduced products made in Korea to make them known. Skin Food has a wide variety of products for skin, hair and face, with natural and very innovative ingredients.The egg is an incredible source of protein, rich in amino acids and proteins. Albumin (egg white) is one of the highest quality protein sources that contains niacin (vitamin B3), riboflavin (vitamin B2), selenium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and a complete amino acid profile, as it does not contain Cholesterol, saturated fats or carbohydrates occupies a prominent place in any healthy diet. In the same way that albumin protects and nourishes a chick in the shell, it can have the same energizing effects for the skin, and if it has an anti-inflammatory effect.Albumine in the Egg White Pore line has the benefit of regulating excess sebum, eliminating impurities that clog pores, tensing and minimizing the appearance of pores, as well as eradicating bacteria from the skin.
No doubt this cleaner has great benefits, and using it you can tell the difference, just a bit of product is enough to do a refreshing cleaning and feel how soft it leaves the skin.
Perfect for oily skin.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My newest go- to facial cleanser. If your looking for a pore minimizing, make up melting general cleanser, you have to try this miracle cleanser. Not only does it shrink your pores, it will gently remove even the most stubborn make- up, with scrubbing or harness. I absolutly recommend this, for all skin types.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this egg white perfect pore cleaning foam in my ipsy bag for the month of sept. And I absolutely feel in love with it! Not only did my large pores was gone but it left my skin so soft. I used it as directed. It's really foamy and does such a great job. I seen online at ulta for $13 which is a great price I'm definitely buying this product the next time I go to ulta. I recommend this cleansing foam for the pores to everyone it's the holy grail for pores!
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear this product is magic. I received a sample of this product in my ipsy bag and I cannot wait to buy a full size. My face gets irritated easily so I tried this product on my shoulders where I break out regularly and I cannot explain how clear my skin has gotten. When used on my face my pores literally shrank up! The scent is very pleasant and when lathered in your hand this product really does foam up and apply nicely.
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I received this product in my September IPSY bag and wasn't initially all that excited, but after the first time I used it I couldn't stop. Not only does it shrink my pores for about 24 hours after use but I could literally see the oil and blackheads coming out of my pores. I actually have already repurchased this item for continued use. I will say it does irritate my skin if used continuously so I will probably use it only twice a week. I would recommend seeing how your skin reacts to it before using it on your entire face. But overall great product.
jademarie L.
Norwalk
I received this product as a sample, I'm super picky about skincare and I love a good product to reduce appearance of pores but oh my gosh this stuff was amazinggg after 2 uses only (even after the first) I saw results pores were reduced considerably and my skin felt so soft! Needless to say I use this on a regular basis now
Hanna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size in one of my ipsy bags, and I love it! I noticed a big difference in the blackheads on my nose just after a few uses. It does a really good job at removing my makeup as well. I would definitely purchase a full size bottle!
Edna C.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this cleanser, I have been wanting to try it and I am so pleased with it. I love how it lathers up and I love the scent. I felt like it left a film after I rinsed but maybe it was just the tightness that I felt and my face looked so flawless after one use. My skin tone looked even and face looked so smooth. I still have to continue to use it to see if there are any effects like braking me out but so far so good. I am already searching to purchase it.
MK J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my ipsy bag last month and oh my goodness I love it!! It didn’t make my pores disappear, but i could tell a difference that they were getting smaller after using it for a few weeks. It’s smells clean and fresh and I like the thick texture of it. It only took just a tiny bit to lather my whole face. I recommend it!
Jenny R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I run out of this, I have another waiting for me in my Beauty cabinet. I will never go without this stuff. It cleans out my pores and leaves my sensitive skin feeling smooth and fresh. All the stars.