BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Egg white, enriched with albumin, promotes firmer skin and smaller pores. How to Use: Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Rub face thoroughly in gentle massaging motions. Then wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

Skinfood - Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Foam 150ml Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Foam 150ml
Buy on ULTA
  • "Absolutely love how this makes my skin feel. I am very probe to break outs, especially from products and this did not make me break out at all. Good for sensitive skin as well and let's not even talk about price... Haha very decent price for such a nice product!" in 4 reviews
MALIA A. R.
Lately the Korean brands have made themselves felt with quality products, although we are a bit skeptical about the Asian brands for the bad reputation of the made in china (LOL) but Korea is taking giant steps in the world to highlight, Ipsy has introduced products made in Korea to make them known. Skin Food has a wide variety of products for skin, hair and face, with natural and very innovative ingredients.The egg is an incredible source of protein, rich in amino acids and proteins. Albumin (egg white) is one of the highest quality protein sources that contains niacin (vitamin B3), riboflavin (vitamin B2), selenium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and a complete amino acid profile, as it does not contain Cholesterol, saturated fats or carbohydrates occupies a prominent place in any healthy diet. In the same way that albumin protects and nourishes a chick in the shell, it can have the same energizing effects for the skin, and if it has an anti-inflammatory effect.Albumine in the Egg White Pore line has the benefit of regulating excess sebum, eliminating impurities that clog pores, tensing and minimizing the appearance of pores, as well as eradicating bacteria from the skin.
No doubt this cleaner has great benefits, and using it you can tell the difference, just a bit of product is enough to do a refreshing cleaning and feel how soft it leaves the skin.
Perfect for oily skin.
Sam S.
This cleanser is one of the only products I’ve tried that has proven effective in reducing the size of my pores (and, better yet, it happened immediately after one use. I received this product for free from my Ipsy subscription and I couldn’t be happier! I struggle with big pores on my nostrils so this has been a lifesaver. My only complaint is that it doesn’t smell great and it burns my eyes a little bit while I wash it off my face, but neither of those things bother me much. Great price too!
Ashlee W.
Piqua, OH
Another must have from ipsy bags. Its light weight and creamy. I use this with my Olay Pro X facial cleanser brush and its great. It helps with my break outs and great for everyday use. My one complaint is that now when i go to use it, it's coming out the side of the opening. Great product and i highly recommend it.
Mairim R.
Pharr, TX
Got this product in my ipsy bad a while ago but started using it recently about 3 weeks ago. This face wash is amazing, leaves my skin feeling clean and my breakout have decreased since I started using it.  My face looks brighter and it smells amazing, a little bit strong. It also removes must of my makeup including my waterproof mascara.
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
It gives you a squeaky clean feel after you use this. If you have dry skin it can potentially leave you with dryer skin so make sure you moisturize afterwards. It’s a great price for the amount since little goes a long way with this product. I’ve noticed after a week of using this morning and before bed that my skin is looking healthier and my pores around my nose stay clearer. I received it as a sample through Ipsy and as soon as that was done I bought the full size. I find this specific one at ulta but not sure where else it could be purchased. Overall great product.
jademarie L.
Norwalk, CT
I received this product as a sample, I'm super picky about skincare and I love a good product to reduce appearance of pores but oh my gosh this stuff was amazinggg after 2 uses only (even after the first) I saw results pores were reduced considerably and my skin felt so soft! Needless to say I use this on a regular basis now
Allixandria G.
Traverse City, MI
I really love this product! The packaging is lovely and the product itself exceeded my expectations. This was my first time using this brand and was pleasantly surprised. It does tighten the pores and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend!
Ashley L.
I really love this stuff. I use it almost every night with my Clarisonic face brush. It foams really well, removes my makeup, and gives you that squeaky clean feeling. It doesn't dry me out, and my skin is super soft after. It also smells great, and is really inexpensive.
Hanna C.
I received a sample size in one of my ipsy bags, and I love it! I noticed a big difference in the blackheads on my nose just after a few uses. It does a really good job at removing my makeup as well. I would definitely purchase a full size bottle!
Ashley T.
I HAVE NEVER USED SOMETHING SO AMAZING. My skin always feels squeaky clean and it gives my face the appearance of no lines, no pores. It is flawless after I wash it with this product. A little goes a very long way as well. Be sure to use a moisturizer afterwards!
MK R.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Can you use this face wash twice a day?