BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Jamie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just your typical pore strip. It’s less abrasive I feel than the biote strips but can still cause a little damage to the skin. Plus it often left behind a white film residue that I had to scrub off. All in all I don’t recommend pore strips because they cause extra damage to your skin—- but this one isn’t bad. Plus side is less abrasive than biore, down side the strip is white so it’s much harder to see impurities than the black biore strips. Skinfood Egg White Peel Off Nose Pack 1sheet
Kayla K.
Newark , DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I was looking for a more gentle pore strip, after using some from Walgreens that ripped my skin off. I read that some of the egg solution pore strips were more gentle, and these definitely are. No pain or ripped skin. However, it didn't seem to be that effective. It removed some sebum but not as much as I would have expected. I think there can be an balance between being gentle and also effective.
Melissa D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really disappointed with this product, especially after reading so many wonderful reviews. I followed the directions precisely and it stuck to my nose well. However, upon peeling it off after 15 min, there was essentially no difference in my pores and it took out one blackhead. I’ll have to give the biore or boscia strips a try!
Ashlie T.
Saint Paul, MN
Not really effective. I don't see any difference in my skin. Plus it leaves a weird, sticky film when I take it off my nose/chin/forehead that's itchy! Not for me!
Michelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My review is actually on the 3 step version of this peel off nose pack, but this one is essentially the 2nd step of the 3 pack version. To start off, I've used biore before and the jeju volcanic nose packs, even the holika holika pig nose one, but this one is wayyyyy too harsh! Maybe I left it on too long, or my skin was extra fragile that day, but when I pulled it off, part of my skin ripped off and there was blood! :( It really hurt and took a while to heal... be careful when using it :(
Victoria G.
Round Rock, TX
So loved these ! I have so many blackheads and I get milea on my nose . I love products that will help removed them and it gives my nose super clean and smooth . Also I love how it is foodbased so not so many crazy chemicals. Found it at ulta . Some of it is in a different language but it was pretty straight forward and easy to use
angelica D.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
While i love most skinfood products this one just didnt make the cut. I do love the fact that there are different shapes for whichever areabyou choose to use them on but the overall effectiveness was slim. Maybe I did something wrong? Who knows? I'll give em another shot this evening.
Heather H.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have a bit of a weird smell and they do leave a residue, so be sure to have face wash handy after you use them. They are great in that you only need water and let them sit for a bit, and they're ready to go, unlike most masks like this which take multiple steps.
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if I did it right or not, but I wasn't a fan. I mean I use products like this all the time so I'd say I'm pretty advanced in this area. It really didn't do much for my nose and I felt like my pores were over exaggerated afterwards.
Allie H.
Morgantown
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never really bought into the whole pore strip thing until I tried these from one of my friends. It's more effective than the Biore strips I used before. It was nice on my skin and really softened it while diminishing my pores. I really want to try this again.