BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Michelle C.
My friend gave this for me to try and like other nose packs, I was unable to get the black heads out of my nose. I may recommend it however to those who do not have as severe as a problem with blackheads as I do. I definitely would say for those to try it themselves, but for me, it was not as effective as I thought.
Ruby V.
Anaheim , CA
These are my favorite por stripe I’ve tried the drug store brand WHICH ARE NORE EXPENSIVE and they wouldn’t do the job like my pores were still dirty but I heard about these and these will stick to your pores and bring the nasty stuff out these are the best since they I Clyde for the forehead and chin
Jamie R.
This is just your typical pore strip. It’s less abrasive I feel than the biote strips but can still cause a little damage to the skin. Plus it often left behind a white film residue that I had to scrub off. All in all I don’t recommend pore strips because they cause extra damage to your skin—- but this one isn’t bad. Plus side is less abrasive than biore, down side the strip is white so it’s much harder to see impurities than the black biore strips. Skinfood Egg White Peel Off Nose Pack 1sheet
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
These are not good at all they did remove a bit of blackheads but very few BIORE gots your back. They feel very flimsy compared to the biore ones and for that reason I feel they didn't remove my blackheads like it didn't dry down enough.
Kayla K.
Newark, DE
I bought this because I was looking for a more gentle pore strip, after using some from Walgreens that ripped my skin off. I read that some of the egg solution pore strips were more gentle, and these definitely are. No pain or ripped skin. However, it didn't seem to be that effective. It removed some sebum but not as much as I would have expected. I think there can be an balance between being gentle and also effective.
Ashlie T.
Saint Paul, MN
Not really effective. I don't see any difference in my skin. Plus it leaves a weird, sticky film when I take it off my nose/chin/forehead that's itchy! Not for me!
Chelsea W.
Humble, TX
Works great. Unclogs pores and are easy to use. Priced about the same as other nose pore strips, but you only use them about once a week so it’s worth the price.
Michelle C.
My review is actually on the 3 step version of this peel off nose pack, but this one is essentially the 2nd step of the 3 pack version. To start off, I've used biore before and the jeju volcanic nose packs, even the holika holika pig nose one, but this one is wayyyyy too harsh! Maybe I left it on too long, or my skin was extra fragile that day, but when I pulled it off, part of my skin ripped off and there was blood! :( It really hurt and took a while to heal... be careful when using it :(
Victoria G.
Round Rock, TX
So loved these ! I have so many blackheads and I get milea on my nose . I love products that will help removed them and it gives my nose super clean and smooth . Also I love how it is foodbased so not so many crazy chemicals. Found it at ulta . Some of it is in a different language but it was pretty straight forward and easy to use
angelica D.
Albuquerque, NM
While i love most skinfood products this one just didnt make the cut. I do love the fact that there are different shapes for whichever areabyou choose to use them on but the overall effectiveness was slim. Maybe I did something wrong? Who knows? I'll give em another shot this evening.