BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Molly W.
San Antonio
I wanted to kind a reasonably priced pore-strip for my nose, and I ran into this. I thought it was a great deal because it was a decent price and it included strips for different parts of the face (Nose, forehead, chin, etc.). I think it does a good job at removing junk deep in my pores, and my face does feel smoother in the places than I use it. However, it does leave a sticky residue behind that you have to remove yourself. Also, you HAVE to be around a water source, otherwise the pads won't stick. But otherwise, I'm very pleased.
Hope B.
I got the 3 step egg nose mask from skinfood but i couldn't find it so this is close enough lol. It brought my blackheads to the surface but didn't completely pull them out.. it also left a small rash on my nose but nothing serious (i have extremely sensitive skin) this is not worth $4 but it's not terrible and it's fun to try out :)
Julie P.
I absolutely love these little blackhead-buster strips! They're easy to use, cheap, and work wonderfully! I've tried Bioré pore strips, and they just don't compare to these. These seem to be much more user-friendly! I've always had issues with getting the Bioré strips to stay put, and sit properly on my nose. It's great to see all the nasty gunk these little strips are getting out of my face. Once I've used one, my pores also seem smaller, and my skin feels tighter and smoother. Awesome job Skinfood! Skinfood Egg White Peel Off Nose Pack 1sheet
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I didn't have much luck with these, and I LOVE SkinFood. I bought this at Ulta for about $4. They are supposed to be a more gentle pore strip, yet still effective, but I missed out on the effectiveness. It was very gentle, and didn't irritate my skin at all. I didn't feel like this helped with my blackheads or pores at all. I really wanted to like this product, but I was disappointed.
Erin M.
San Antonio, TX
Much like a number of other reviewers, I actually purchased the 3-step package at Ulta and was very excited about trying it. I did quite enjoy the third step as it was so soothing-feeling. However, not only did this not really work, but I've been dealing with acne on my nose for a week after using it. Granted, I have pretty sensitive skin, but I would definitely not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.

Ruby V.
Anaheim, CA
These are my favorite por stripe I’ve tried the drug store brand WHICH ARE NORE EXPENSIVE and they wouldn’t do the job like my pores were still dirty but I heard about these and these will stick to your pores and bring the nasty stuff out these are the best since they I Clyde for the forehead and chin
Jamie R.
This is just your typical pore strip. It’s less abrasive I feel than the biote strips but can still cause a little damage to the skin. Plus it often left behind a white film residue that I had to scrub off. All in all I don’t recommend pore strips because they cause extra damage to your skin—- but this one isn’t bad. Plus side is less abrasive than biore, down side the strip is white so it’s much harder to see impurities than the black biore strips. Skinfood Egg White Peel Off Nose Pack 1sheet
Alyssa M.
Austin, TX
I purchased the 3 step pack like other reviewers and was so disappointed. I don’t often have blackheads but do have sebum buildup, which I read these help with. Sadly, that wasn’t the case, and I just ended up with a dry, peeling nose.
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
These are not good at all they did remove a bit of blackheads but very few BIORE gots your back. They feel very flimsy compared to the biore ones and for that reason I feel they didn't remove my blackheads like it didn't dry down enough.
Kayla K.
Newark, DE
I bought this because I was looking for a more gentle pore strip, after using some from Walgreens that ripped my skin off. I read that some of the egg solution pore strips were more gentle, and these definitely are. No pain or ripped skin. However, it didn't seem to be that effective. It removed some sebum but not as much as I would have expected. I think there can be an balance between being gentle and also effective.