Skinfood Egg White Pack Peel-off Pack for Nose.Forehead.Jaw uploaded by katie p.Skinfood Egg White Pack Peel-off Pack for Nose.Forehead.Jaw uploaded by katie p.

BY SKINFOOD

10 pack 5 pcs (for Forehead - Jaw) + 5 pcs (for Nose) Containing egg white that is excellent for exfoliating, refining pores, and controlling excess oil, this peel-off pack effectively eliminates annoying blackheads on the nose, forehead, and chin.... see more...

• Do you feel like you actually see the gunk from your pores being ...3 Answers
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
Anything that’s egg or egg white works very well in this line. These strips don’t hurt when you remove them and leave your nose looking and feeling smooth. I also like all the natural ingredients this has as opposed to the rough activated charcoal most nose strips are made of.
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
I just used these masks tonight because I’m visiting a future school and boy let me tell you, when I pulled that strip off my nose I was so shocked to see how much came out of my pores! I do pore strips at least once a week but this one really pulled all of the impurities out of my skin and left the areas so smooth and looking great!! I was super impressed and after I finish off this pack I’ll be buying another one!
Nancy W.
Hinsdale, NH
Pore strips don’t usually work for me but this product did not disappoint! Application was easy, and results were divine! I have purchased these many time and will continue to do so. Word of caution though when a product says do not use on broken skin do not, I had a pimple and used this over it, the result was a patch of skin missing:-(
Taylor R.
These are the best peel off for mask I have found. In my opinion it beats out all the competition. These remove more dirt and gunk from my pores than all the other ones out there. This by far exceeded my expectations and I would most definitely recommend and buy again. This has become a staple in my beauty routine.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Holy moley these things work amazingly. My fiance just used them because he gets black head really bad and omg it pulled them all out. Best money I have ever spent.
Luzcely M.
One of the very few pores strips that doesn't have parabens in them. And it works better than those that do! Very effective, but I just prefer a full face peel off mask.
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
I got a sample of this in a memebox and I enjoyed it. The only real draw back for me was the smell...I don't know if I can get past that even though I enjoyed the results of using it just one time. The smell lingered a while and I could barely keep it on the required amount of time without gagging
Veda F.
Yukon, PA
I just got this from Ulta, and I've used it once and have already noticed a big difference in my skin! My nose and my chin are highly prone to collecting dirt and oil and after one use I was amazed at how much dirt this product took out! Can't wait to use it again!
Kimi V.
This mask is a lot of fun. It's a regular peel off mak so there's nothing new there, but the smell is nice and the packaging is quality stuff. I really enjoy peel off masks and this was no exception. I think there's a lot of options for affordable peel off masks so if you don't like spending money, there's other options
Katie M.
Wow. I didn't expect this to really be better than a normal pore strip. I've used it twice and I've never had results like that before. It's gentle enough to not sting very long but really pulls it out of your pores. I am so passionate about how great these are.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
Do you feel like you actually see the gunk from your pores being removed?