Skinfood Egg White Pack Peel-off Pack for Nose.Forehead.Jaw uploaded by katie p.Skinfood Egg White Pack Peel-off Pack for Nose.Forehead.Jaw uploaded by katie p.

BY SKINFOOD

10 pack 5 pcs (for Forehead - Jaw) + 5 pcs (for Nose) Containing egg white that is excellent for exfoliating, refining pores, and controlling excess oil, this peel-off pack effectively eliminates annoying blackheads on the nose, forehead, and chin.... see more...

• Do you feel like you actually see the gunk from your pores being ...3 Answers
Taylor R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best peel off for mask I have found. In my opinion it beats out all the competition. These remove more dirt and gunk from my pores than all the other ones out there. This by far exceeded my expectations and I would most definitely recommend and buy again. This has become a staple in my beauty routine.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy moley these things work amazingly. My fiance just used them because he gets black head really bad and omg it pulled them all out. Best money I have ever spent.
I freaking love these things. I don’t know if you’ve ever tried them, but you should. They’re better than the other brands I’ve tried by far. They’ve gotten black heads out of the hard to reach side of my nose!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great pore strips. Much better then biore in my opinion. It's comes with nose and chin strips and they pull a lot of gunk out of my pores. They are pretty inexpensive as well. I found them at Ulta. Definitely recommend for cleaning pores out
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this in a memebox and I enjoyed it. The only real draw back for me was the smell...I don't know if I can get past that even though I enjoyed the results of using it just one time. The smell lingered a while and I could barely keep it on the required amount of time without gagging
Veda F.
Yukon, PA
I just got this from Ulta, and I've used it once and have already noticed a big difference in my skin! My nose and my chin are highly prone to collecting dirt and oil and after one use I was amazed at how much dirt this product took out! Can't wait to use it again!
Kaydee R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't understand why there are no reviews about this product ?! Did I strike gold?! These pore strips are hands down better than Biore!

It leaves my skin feeling so cleansed. It takes out all of my blackheads and I notice my pores shrinking everyday! 10 out of 10 would use again!
Kimi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is a lot of fun. It's a regular peel off mak so there's nothing new there, but the smell is nice and the packaging is quality stuff. I really enjoy peel off masks and this was no exception. I think there's a lot of options for affordable peel off masks so if you don't like spending money, there's other options
Katie M.
Wow. I didn't expect this to really be better than a normal pore strip. I've used it twice and I've never had results like that before. It's gentle enough to not sting very long but really pulls it out of your pores. I am so passionate about how great these are.
Maddy S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Masks are deffinatley my thing, I love taking out all the imperfections and leaving my face looking brighter and refreshed from these masks. I will say that I prefer the charcoal masks over the egg ones because the egg ones are more gentile and my skin needs something stronger.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
Do you feel like you actually see the gunk from your pores being removed?