BY SKINFOOD

Cucumber Soothing Mask Wash Off, with its skin calming cucumber extracts, is perfect for easily irritated and sensitive skin types. The cooling and soothing qualities of cucumber refresh and invigorate skin, especially after prolonged sun exposure. For... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie B.
Cut Off
I bought Skinfood Cucumber mask after I was having trouble controlling redness to my face. My face was puffy and red all of the time and no amount of products I used helped. Then comes skinfood. After a few weeks of using this product the redness in my face seemed to disappear. It felt nice and relaxing every time I used this product as though I had gone to a spa. I really loved this product.
Michelle P.
Astoria, NY
Wow! Very refreshing!First time using this product, and I am a fan! Felt great on, and left my skin smooth, moisturized, and smelling great! The package is vibrant, and you get what you see.It is a gentle mask that does a powerful job.I am looking forward to trying this one again.
Joezi E.
Fresno
This is what I use to moisture at night I love me this cucumber face cream. Wake up smooth and silky make fine lines disappear this is a must try keep you looking fresh and healthy would definitely recommend
Mittie G.
Russellville, AR
LOVE this stuff. Always seems to calm any skin issues I have. I'm always amazed how well it works . My sisters always steal it from me when they visit
Lauren B.
watertown, ny
This stuff feels really really nice on the skin definitely felt refreshed after using this mask
Cherie T.
Abu Dhabi
Its really soothes my skin. And the smell is so good. I am so picky when it comes to using products on my skin. But this one just made right for me.
Calisa S.
Burnaby, BC
I LOVE THIS MASK. It is so soothing and hydrating. It's great for a relaxing night with a glass of wine and a book.