BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. 5-in-1: Vitality + Radiance + Refining Skin Texture + Brightening + Firming Effect Contains 20% Citron extract, 6 types of vitamin and orange peel powder to boost vitality, leaving skin smooth and moisturized skin irritation tests completed How to use: After face wash, take an adequate amount and apply onto dry face evenly. After 10~20 minutes, rinse off with lukewarm water or toner-soaked cotton pad to wipe off see more...

gracie f.
this product did not smell that well I was not a big fan it was very sticky and it did not feel good on my body after removal left my hand felt oily and I looked oily throughout the rest of the day make less sticky
Taylor R.
winder
Love, love, love. This is a wonderful product! After I used it my skin looked and felt flawless. My face was bright and fresh looking. The packaging is sleek and too bulky and you get a considerable amount of product!
Keara J.
Portland , Oregon
I mean ... it’s alright ; it made my face red and irritated the whole entire day but I think that’s just because I have sensitive skin ;
Skye S.
Tucson
This stuff works awesome. My friend originally had it and I would try it over at her house and I jus absolutely fell in love with it.
Asha B.
I like this mask a lot because it brightens up your complexion, however. It burns like a b**** for about five minutes.
Malison L.
I use this when my skin feels really dry. It helps hydrated my skin effectively. I use it once or twice a week.
Janice H.
Gardena
This mask helped my puffiness I was having in the mornings. My face drank it up like a glass of water!
Rubi V.
Absolutely love this product! I'm a lover of vitamin C and what it does to your skin,
Lara x.
So nice and pleasing to the skin and has made such an impact to my skincare routine because it makes ur skin feel so soft and gets rid or impurities. I would definitely recommend to many people and I have done to my friends and family so go and get it!
Eva M.
hebbville
Smooth hydrating very smooth on the skin great product I love it totally recommend but just needs improvement in the packaging. Very refreshing and new. I wear it all the time verrrrryyy good!!!!!!!!!!