BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Containing 30% of citron extract and citron oil that brightens up your skin tone while delivering moisture deep into the skin. How to use: After using toner, take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face. Pat it gently until it gets absorbed. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Aleshia M.
Bonneau, SC
I am always looking for a good vitamin C serum to help brighten up my skin tone in this product does just that it is well worth the money and I would deathly recommend to others this is one of those products you would re-purchase again and again
Karin H.
Ventura, CA
I've tried a few Vitamin C serums. This one is just okay. I question the packaging because Vitamin C goes bad so easily. Didn't irritate my skin but didn't blow me away either.
Pang M.
Good for fine lines. It is good for dark or red spots for my liking it has a very intense smell. Not a fan of serums with smells. It is good but it leaves me more oily then my other serums. I would buy it again but for the winter.
Jennilee F.
Orlando
This water smells great and leaves your face feeling good . It can be bought at Walmart and it met most of my expectations except if sprayed too much can leave you looking alittle oily I wouldn’t recommend this product if you already have really oily skin
Shay M.
This serum is awesome! I tried it out and I really liked it! I used and so my mom. My mom is pretty old. Once she tried this out, some of her wrinkles were getting rid. She likes it so much that she recommend her friends to try it out.
Sherlina F.
It was good but it didnt suit my sensitive skin. It brightens up my face but i did have some breakouts. I dont think its good value because it didnt met my expectation.. i would recomment it if you do not have sensitive skin.
Maggie K.
Springfield, MO
this is a good product. it does as advertised. It smells very good and feels very high quality. it makes my skin feel great. it also hasn't broken me out yet. it is a bit pricey. i probably would not repurchase.
Jasmine L.
Henderson
This was an experiment to see if this was a good match for me. It was gentle in my hands and on application but harsh in that it started almost stinging on my nose and on patches of my forehead. Bought this online but would be careful to check if you are possibly allergic to ingredients? Honestly, I'm still not sure why this occured.
Georgia J.
Villa Rica, GA
I love this product my friends had it so I gave it a try and love it! It feels great on the skin and worked extremely well! Also I love the bright container!
Ignasheus ✨.
Bronx
Honest option, it's great haha. Seriously I highly recommend you try it out! F. Y. I. My skin type is a combo, just in case you were wondering.