BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSKINFOOD
- Citron Water C Serum 50ml 50ml

Skinfood - Citron Water C Serum 50ml 50ml

by SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Containing 30% of citron extract and citron oil that brightens up your skin tone while delivering moisture deep into the skin. How to use: After using toner, take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face. Pat it gently until it gets absorbed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinfood - Citron Water C Serum 50ml 50ml!
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
I like the Citron Water C Serum!! I feel renewed once I put it on. It’s effective and I love the packaging. I would buy again.
Karin H.
Saugus
I've tried a few Vitamin C serums. This one is just okay. I question the packaging because Vitamin C goes bad so easily. Didn't irritate my skin but didn't blow me away either.
Isiah A.
Hobart, IN
Love this product love to put on my face keeps my face very smooth clean and soft , Love the packaging definitely a first-time user to this product
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
??????? Soooo expensive! Idk if it’s just because I’m young and don’t really need this or because it truly does not do anything but I didn’t see a difference at all
ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅʀᴀ B.
Salem
feels amazing on my skin and isn't to hydrating which is great for combo to oily skin. a little expensive but this product is so underrated for how amazing it is
Ignasheus ✨.
Bronx , NY
Honest option, it's great haha. Seriously I highly recommend you try it out! F. Y. I. My skin type is a combo, just in case you were wondering.
Pang M.
Good for fine lines. It is good for dark or red spots for my liking it has a very intense smell. Not a fan of serums with smells. It is good but it leaves me more oily then my other serums. I would buy it again but for the winter.
Jasmine L.
Henderson
This was an experiment to see if this was a good match for me. It was gentle in my hands and on application but harsh in that it started almost stinging on my nose and on patches of my forehead. Bought this online but would be careful to check if you are possibly allergic to ingredients? Honestly, I'm still not sure why this occured.
Safiro S.
Cape Coral , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this serum it doesn’t take too long to dry and is lightweight, this moisture mu face really well
Katherine D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I have had this product for about two weeks and I absolutely love it so far. In just two weeks it has been able to brighten up my acne scars that I have had for several years. I would definitely recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?