BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Containing 30% of citron extract and citron oil that brightens up your skin tone while delivering moisture deep into the skin. How to use: After using toner, take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face. Pat it gently until it gets absorbed. see more...

Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jenny R.
Bright, fresh, radiant skin is what you get every single time you use this Skinfood serum. I use their entire line so I am a bit biased, but that’s only because it works so well.
Pang M.
Good for fine lines. It is good for dark or red spots for my liking it has a very intense smell. Not a fan of serums with smells. It is good but it leaves me more oily then my other serums. I would buy it again but for the winter.
Shay M.
This serum is awesome! I tried it out and I really liked it! I used and so my mom. My mom is pretty old. Once she tried this out, some of her wrinkles were getting rid. She likes it so much that she recommend her friends to try it out.
member-9cf7c9291
I really liked this !!! If I diddnt find something I also love I would still be using this ! And I will probably buy another one one day . I love all skin food products. They are an amazing company!!!!!
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
??????? Soooo expensive! Idk if it’s just because I’m young and don’t really need this or because it truly does not do anything but I didn’t see a difference at all
navpreet k.
morrisville, NC
I loved this skincare line its great product works on every skin type and leaves your skin very smooth!! Its effective and great price for what you are getting i would recommend this to everyone
Taylar P.
Valley Center
Bright, fresh, radiant skin is what you get every single time you use this Skinfood serum. I use most of their line so I may be a bit biased but that’s only because it works so well for me. I will buy again
Karin H.
VENTURA, CA
I've tried a few Vitamin C serums. This one is just okay. I question the packaging because Vitamin C goes bad so easily. Didn't irritate my skin but didn't blow me away either.
Cheyenne T.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell of this product is great ! Nothing beats the smell. It’s so soft and the product is of high quality. It makes my skin feel supple, nice, smooth and hydrated. It’s great for overnight supplement.