BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSKINFOOD
Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off

SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off

by SKINFOOD

A fresh strawberry twist on our classic Black Sugar Mask Wash Off. Strawberry seeds and sugar granules exfoliate skin, while strawberry extracts nourish and moisturize skin.

Is this one better or the honey one?
Does this do good for sensitive/Acne prone skin?
does it help with post inflammatory erythema? i've been on accutane, finished my course but still have redness and dark spots on my cheeks. i've ordered it online but still curious about it
Start your review of SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off!
Product Highlights
The best scrub ever! I have sensitive skin and it didn't bother me at all! Smooth skin and glowing!in reviews
Andrea R.
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off uploaded by Andrea R.
I start using this product because I saw a Korean video on TikTok that highly recommended this brand and OMGggg this is amazing. I think I never ever feel mu skin this soft and clean. Alao the smell is amazing and its very good for my sensitive skin SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off uploaded by Courtney  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Skinfood is a Korean brand that bases its products around the benefits of foods. They have a large product line of scented products at affordable price points that give you similar, if not the same, results as some overpriced scrubs on the market. The Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash is sugar based that moisturizes and physically exfoliates skin. This mask contains some great ingredients that are moisturizing, like glycerin, lanolin and shea butter- which are softening and often found in heavy moisturizing products. The strawberry seed oil and other botanical extracts provide you with antioxidants. *make sure you apply on a slightly damp face. PROS: - - It’s not heavy. It’s pretty lightweight with a slight watery texture - Smells like strawberry jam - Caused no irritation or breakouts - left skin moisturized and soft - Face looked plumper and brighter CONS: - SkinFood is not 100% cruelty free - Some may find the scent to be strong - Contains 2 ingredients that have been shown to be triggers for acne. Candlilla wax and sorbitan laurate
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off uploaded by Mary F.
Awesome mask one of my absolute favorites. For starters it smells so freaking delicious. It literally makes you want to eat it lol. It glides on the skin smoothly and gently exfoliates the skin. My skin feels incredibly soft and smooth as well as having a really nice glow to it. This mask is awesome, just one of those face masks I will always have in my collection. It is also a really good lip scrub as well it is good at gliding across the lips easily and has very small sugar particles. So it exfoliates the skin and lips without micro-tearing the skin. My lips and my face feel so incredibly smooth after using this mask. All of this masks attributes really lead to an invigorating and enjoyable experience. I really recommend trying it out it is so good.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,546 reviews
If you can find this I would definitely recommend buying it after using it on your face you are left with hydrated soft skin that I just loved it’s easy to apply easy to use and I would definitely recommend this product
Cassidy P.
W Hempstead, NY
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off uploaded by Cassidy P.
I discovered this facial scrub when the glass skin trend was in! I am currently on my 2nd jar because I love it so much. It smells and looks absolutely delicious and I always feel pampered after it’s use. My skin looks renewed after using this product especially during the weeks when I am breaking out. I would absolutely recommend this product, however my fragrance sensitive friends should be cautious as the fragrance is quite strong.
Julia Q.
San Francisco, CA
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off uploaded by Julia Q.
This is a great scrub to use. It is not very trying and is light. It smells great and it really does have the texture of strawberries. I would recommend using this maybe once a week and at most twice-a-week. I don't recommend using this every other day because of the exfoliating beads it could be very drying to your skin.
Amanda F.
Winfield, WV
This mask is very soft on your skin and leaves your face feeling fresh. It comes in a nice sized container. I've only bought it once and it's lasted a while. It met my expectations.
Mona Z.
Fontana, CA
I love this mask! I have normal/combo skin with an oily t-zone and this mask leaves my skin so and hydrated soft after I'm done using it. I use it in the shower so the steam can really open my pores and this mask can really sink in. I love that it has real strawberry seeds and sugar in it to help gently exfoliate the skin without over drying it and the smell is divine! What you're left with is smooth, glowing, hydrated skin that you feel so comfortable in that you won't want to put any other product on your face.
Hope B.
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off uploaded by Hope B.
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off uploaded by Hope B.
This is so good!!! I got this at Ulta. A bit pricey but I've been dying to try this. The packaging is so cute and it smells exactly like strawberries (don't try to taste it lol it tastes nasty) but the smell is sooo heavenly and I would probably buy it alone just for the smell. I use this exfoliator/mask 2 times a week because I have sensitive skin. It really makes my face feel super soft. It hasn't helped with my acne or dryness but it doesn't hurt it either. It just makes my face feel soft and it leaves the yummy strawberry scent on your face. Be sure to leave this on for 20 minutes to get the best results. I think it's definitely worth it.
Korinne K.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Soko Glam
First things first, the smell is amazing! It smells so good, you just wanna eat it. Although it has a scent, its not overpowering at all, in fact its really light. I'm extremely sensitive to smells in face masks and this one had the perfect balance. The texture is smooth, and the strawberry seeds offer really gentle exfoliation. Washes off very easily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...