BY SKINFOOD

A fresh strawberry twist on our classic Black Sugar Mask Wash Off. Strawberry seeds and sugar granules exfoliate skin, while strawberry extracts nourish and moisturize skin. see more...

• Your thoughts on this?! I’m learning about this today! I ...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually smell like strawberries?4 Answers
  • How are the masks from this company compared to Lush prod...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "The best scrub ever! I have sensitive skin and it didn't bother me at all! Smooth skin and glowing!" in 30 reviews
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I have never found a better manual exfoliator than this mask. At ~$10 it’s a steal. The packaging seems small, but you get at least twelve uses out of it because you only need a thin layer. After scrubbing it all off my skin looks plump, dewy and fresh. My skin is very sensitive, and this is the only manual exfoliator that doesn’t leave red patches and scratches across my face. It’s gentle, but the sugar granules are just large enough to actually slough off dead skin. This was my first Skinfood products, and I’ve since become a fan and have bought many of their products which all meet the standard of quality set forth with this mask. It’s always a part of my skincare regimen.
Hope B.
Review for: Skinfood - Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off 100g more...
This is so good!!! I got this at Ulta. A bit pricey but I've been dying to try this. The packaging is so cute and it smells exactly like strawberries (don't try to taste it lol it tastes nasty) but the smell is sooo heavenly and I would probably buy it alone just for the smell. I use this exfoliator/mask 2 times a week because I have sensitive skin. It really makes my face feel super soft. It hasn't helped with my acne or dryness but it doesn't hurt it either. It just makes my face feel soft and it leaves the yummy strawberry scent on your face. Be sure to leave this on for 20 minutes to get the best results. I think it's definitely worth it.
Marissa R.
Lemoore
Review for: Skinfood - Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off 100g more...
This product is a once per week mask. It is semi gentle on the skin and feels like an exfoliator. It is easy to wash off and leaves my skin feeling soft. It is not as effective as I would like it to be but, I believe there are better products out there than this. If you would a simple mask that smells like strawberry’s go right ahead ! It isn’t bad, but I’d recommend save your money !
Beah C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Skinfood - Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off 100g more...
I love this mask so much. I’ve been trying to follow a Korean skin care routine and I use this mask every day, yes every single day. The packaging is adorable and although it might look small, it is going to last for months, you don’t need a huge amount of product to apply all over your face. It makes my skin feel extremely clean and soft. I usually apply this after washing my skin with a nice cleanser. I apply this mask, I wait 20-25 minutes, I wash it off and my skin looks flawless every time. I bought this one at Ulta.
Jennay L.
Los Angeles, CA
MY FAVORITE! When I discovered this in one of my Sokoglam korean beauty 10 step purchases, I fell in love. This is probably my 3rd purchase within the past year or so. The strawberry scent is amazing and exfoliates my skin. I massage for about 3-5 mins or until the the sugar slowly dissolves on my face. After I rinse with lukewarm water, my face feels so soft. I’m not even joking. I use this about twice a week or when I feel that icky dullness in my face in the mornings. This is great for my morning and night routines!
Mona Z.
United States
I love this mask! I have normal/combo skin with an oily t-zone and this mask leaves my skin so and hydrated soft after I'm done using it. I use it in the shower so the steam can really open my pores and this mask can really sink in. I love that it has real strawberry seeds and sugar in it to help gently exfoliate the skin without over drying it and the smell is divine! What you're left with is smooth, glowing, hydrated skin that you feel so comfortable in that you won't want to put any other product on your face.
Allison S.
Review for: Skinfood - Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off 100g more...
I was looking for a good and gentle exfoliating mask and found this while browsing on amazon.
This masks smells amazing and the sugar dissolves as you massage it into the skin so you know when to stop massaging and let it sit. The strawberry oil leaves the face super smooth and soft after using it.
The only downside to this mask is that even with consistent use there’s not a lot of change with the dead skin around my nose.
Overall I would recommend using it if you’re looking for a softer and more supple skin but not if you’re looking for a strong exfoliator.
Samantha Y.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Review for: Skinfood - Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off 100g more...
I love to use this at the end of the week, when my skin can sometimes look dull and feel rough. I’m picky with my manual exfoliators, but decided to give this a try because Korean beauty products work well with my skin. I was not disappointed. This removed all of my dead skin cells and left my face feeling smooth and supple. I also think my face looks brighter afterwards. The scent is a plus; it smells like strawberry jam and leaves my face smelling faintly of jam too.
Michelle G.
This product has been exactly what I’ve been looking for. I wanted a face scrub that wasn’t too abrasive or harsh on my face that would cause dried our skin. I would give this 5 stars but I am not seeing a tremendous change in the appearance of my skin yet. I use this mild exfoliant in the shower after using Cetaphil first and then let it sit on my face for about 10 minutes after scrubbing it in. After I rinse and get out of the shower, my skin is noticeably softer—like I was stunned. I don’t even apply toner on days I use Skinfood because it’s just not necessary. Aside from its performance, it just smells amazing. It smells and looks just like strawberry jam—of course there are warnings on the product showing it is extremely inedible so don’t even attempt it lol. I will definitely buy this again in the future. It’s a big component so it should last me for some time since I only use it about twice week. Check it out on Amazon!
JD G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Skinfood - Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off 100g more...
I have dry skin so I make it a point not to over exfoliate as over-exfoliating tend to make my skin dry up even more and crack. I discovered this product while browsing online and decided to give it a try. As you scoop out the product, you will definitely feel sugary grains. At first I was a little scared of applying it on my face as “grainy” exfoliants tend to be harsh on my skin. The good thing about this is that you can add a little bit of water and the grains melts a little, resulting to a more gentle exfoliant.I use this once a week (twice at most when I feel like I need extra exfoliation) and right after using it, my skin becomes smooth and soft and hydrated. I also use this on my knees and elbows and yield the same results. I have yet to hit the bottom of the tub I purchased because a little can go a long way! But I would definitely repurchase when I finish my tub!
Merelyn M.
Jeffersonville , IN
What stores can I find these products? I would love to try them... :)))))))
Lauren S.
Latrobe, PA
Does this product actually smell like strawberries?
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
How are the masks from this company compared to Lush products?
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Is this product vegan and/or cruelty free?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Is this good for dry skin?