Skinfood - Black Sugar Perfect Oil Cleansing Tissues 40pcs 40pcs uploaded by Meshelle N.Skinfood - Black Sugar Perfect Oil Cleansing Tissues 40pcs 40pcs uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Effectively removes make-up, impurities and excess oil in one simple step, with no need to rinse with water. Skin is left feeling cleansed and refreshed. How to use: Open the cap and remove one wipe. Remove point makeup then gently wipe over face to cleanse the skin. see more...

Hannah T.
Pinson, AL
These are my go to face wipes because they take off EVERYTHING. I happened upon them in the Ulta clearance section and I don’t think I will ever go without these in my beauty routine now. They take the makeup off wonderfully while moisturizing my skin, leaving almost an oily finish-but in the Deep South humidity that dries out my skin, I welcome the oil. I use these at night to take off my makeup, and when I wake up in the morning (not wiping the excess oils off) my face is moisturized and glowing. I cannot recommend these wipes enough!!!
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
favorite makeup wipes, hands down. bye Neutrogena, these are slaying the makeup wipe game. i can literally remove my makeup in bed and not apply any skincare and wakeup with a glowing complexion. idk what is in these things but is gold !
Amber N.
Killeen, TX
Best makeup wipes I have used. They are so gentle. The take all of my makeup off and don't leave my skin red or make my eyes burn like other make up wipes. I found this brand because of ipsy and I am so happy I did. I highly recommend this if you don't like how other makeup wipes smell or how they make your face feel. These smell really natural and not chemically.
Karlie G.
Although they didn’t come in a big pack, I really loved these. Some makeup wipes make my face red and irritated but these were calming and made your skin feel soft! Props to the Ulta employee who convinced me to buy these! I have tried other Skinfood stuff and have loved that too!!
Genevieve C.
Boulder , CO
I absolutely love these. The cloth feels sort of dry at first compared to other wipes but somehow takes off all makeup and leaves my skin feeling slightly missed by oil. Moisturized with a soft glow. I love these
Rain J.
N Smithfield, RI
These are the only make up wipes I buy. They get everything off on the first try, even lipstick. I buy the altar and they usually have a buy one get 1/2 off. The packaging is very cute and scent is amazing.
Brenna M.
Saint Paul, MN
These facial wipes are amazing! They have a pleasant smell that is not over-powering. They remove all traces of makeup, including water resistant and waterproof eyeliner and mascara (I wear Marc Jacobs Highliner in Earthquake and It Cosmetics Superhero mascara for reference.) These wipes are good for sensitive and oily skin, which is what I have. My skin feels clean, yet not stripped of moisture after using these wipes. They do not leave residue or a greasy and uncomfortable feeling after using them either. I am so glad to be able to order products from my country. Skinfood - Black Sugar Perfect Oil Cleansing Tissues 40pcs 40pcs
Donna C.
Kyle, TX
I love Korean face cleansing tissues, especially ones that use a cleansing oil. Like most cleansing tissues it kinda leaves a greasy feeling on the face but that didn't really bother me much because i always wash my face with my favorite face wash afterwards. I love to remove my eye makeup with these. They work better than any other tissue I've tried and they seem more gentle on my sensitive eye area. Plus they smell amazing!
Emily M.
Shreveport, LA
If I could give 100 stars I would. HANDS DOWN THE BEST MAKEUP WIPES I HAVE EVER USED. They remove everything including waterproof eyelash glue (with a little rubbing of course) but are not irritating and are so gentle. I seriously have sensitive skin and have had to just throw away face washes and makeup wipes in the past. I just got to my last wipe on these and nearly died when I saw my Ulta was out. They smell amazing it comes with 40! Of them and it's only $9!!!!!!
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
This is an amazingly gentle, oil based, and good smelling product. skin Food in general has amazing products but this is one of my favorites. It is an integral park of my daily skin care routine. It's a good price and I would highly recommend to others!