Skinfood - Black Sugar Perfect Oil Cleansing Tissues 40pcs 40pcs uploaded by Meshelle N.Skinfood - Black Sugar Perfect Oil Cleansing Tissues 40pcs 40pcs uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Effectively removes make-up, impurities and excess oil in one simple step, with no need to rinse with water. Skin is left feeling cleansed and refreshed. How to use: Open the cap and remove one wipe. Remove point makeup then gently wipe over face to cleanse the skin. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Amber N.
Killeen, TX
Best makeup wipes I have used. They are so gentle. The take all of my makeup off and don't leave my skin red or make my eyes burn like other make up wipes. I found this brand because of ipsy and I am so happy I did. I highly recommend this if you don't like how other makeup wipes smell or how they make your face feel. These smell really natural and not chemically.
Karlie G.
Although they didn’t come in a big pack, I really loved these. Some makeup wipes make my face red and irritated but these were calming and made your skin feel soft! Props to the Ulta employee who convinced me to buy these! I have tried other Skinfood stuff and have loved that too!!
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
favorite makeup wipes, hands down. bye Neutrogena, these are slaying the makeup wipe game. i can literally remove my makeup in bed and not apply any skincare and wakeup with a glowing complexion. idk what is in these things but is gold !
Angela C.
Bristow , VA
 Best cleansing wipes! I bought these wipes at ulta and it doesn’t give that stinging sensation on your skin or eyes! My face feels so clean and fresh after using these wipes! Highly recommended! I love it and definitely will be purchasing it again!
TIFFANY S.
Pretty good, gentle product. I'd say it's a good makeup remover! Just make sure you use 2 front and back because that's what gets my cake off the best lol! Hopefully this review helps! They're not too scented, and if they are I don't mind. They don't irritate my skin, and I'm pretty pleased! I have some more favorites, so that's why this isn't 5 stars!! No hate!!!
Brenna M.
Saint Paul, MN
These facial wipes are amazing! They have a pleasant smell that is not over-powering. They remove all traces of makeup, including water resistant and waterproof eyeliner and mascara (I wear Marc Jacobs Highliner in Earthquake and It Cosmetics Superhero mascara for reference.) These wipes are good for sensitive and oily skin, which is what I have. My skin feels clean, yet not stripped of moisture after using these wipes. They do not leave residue or a greasy and uncomfortable feeling after using them either. I am so glad to be able to order products from my country. Skinfood - Black Sugar Perfect Oil Cleansing Tissues 40pcs 40pcs
Donna C.
Kyle , TX
I love Korean face cleansing tissues, especially ones that use a cleansing oil. Like most cleansing tissues it kinda leaves a greasy feeling on the face but that didn't really bother me much because i always wash my face with my favorite face wash afterwards. I love to remove my eye makeup with these. They work better than any other tissue I've tried and they seem more gentle on my sensitive eye area. Plus they smell amazing!
Emily M.
Shreveport, LA
If I could give 100 stars I would. HANDS DOWN THE BEST MAKEUP WIPES I HAVE EVER USED. They remove everything including waterproof eyelash glue (with a little rubbing of course) but are not irritating and are so gentle. I seriously have sensitive skin and have had to just throw away face washes and makeup wipes in the past. I just got to my last wipe on these and nearly died when I saw my Ulta was out. They smell amazing it comes with 40! Of them and it's only $9!!!!!!
Meshelle N.
DEltona, FL
This is an amazingly gentle, oil based, and good smelling product. skin Food in general has amazing products but this is one of my favorites. It is an integral park of my daily skin care routine. It's a good price and I would highly recommend to others!
michanna m.
Washington, DC
What's better than cleansing oil? Cleansing oil wipes of course! These wipes are a must have in everyone's makeup bag because they take off everything without leaving a trace of makeup or dirt behind. I go through wipes like crazy and am super happy these come 40 in a pack!