SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Gold (Gold Special Edition - Limited)/ Made in Korea

BY SKINFOOD

- Black sugar with full of mineral from Brazil takes care of dead skin to create smooth skin. - Skin RenewupTM from imbricated hydnum extract and maca extract brightens skin tone. - Moisturizing ingredient of fruit complex extract offers moisture to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelina R.
Orlando, FL
Normalmente esta marca es súper excelente, me encanta, tengo varios productos pero a veces se me complica comprarlos todos, se lo recomiendo a las personas son de excelente calidad y trae una amplia gama..
Cheyenne T.
Brooklyn, NY
I believe that this product is amazing for the skin. It makes my skin feel amazing and hydrated. The smell of this product is amazing and fresh. I would use this product again especially overnight as a extra protection.
Alexis S.
Leslie
This made my face feel very nice. I'm not that into serums but I enjoyed trying this one. It's a bit pricey for me but it was worth it. It was my first time using the product but I would definitely recommend it.
Bridget O.
Rochester, NY
Always leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed! Takes away all the dirt and excess grime after a long day with make-up on and leaves me feeling clean and fresh! Also leaves my skin soft and not dried out
Sarah B.
I am so in love with this! Brightens my skin, adds luminous luster instantly! It def went above and beyond my expectations! Love being able to just pick this up and get instant results. I’d def buy it again.
Lauren K.
Chester, VA
This product smells so sweet on my skin and gives me a nice glow. I use this whenever i have a bottle on hand, because i love how it makes my skin look
Jenna T.
Huntsville, AL
Love love love love this serum and the brand. It works really well and I loved my results. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family
gabby h.
Modesto, CA
This product wasnt the best thing I have ever tried. It deofiently made my skin feel softer but made me really red and break out in certain areas.
Terri C.
Ireceived a sample size of this product and it's great for an at home facial. Works great with my skin, i love the smell and easy to cleanse with.
Emma P.
Canton, OH
I got this as a small sample at sephora when I ordered a product, and I loved it! I’m not a fan of oils or serums, but I love this one!