SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Gold (Gold Special Edition - Limited)/ Made in Korea

BY SKINFOOD

- Black sugar with full of mineral from Brazil takes care of dead skin to create smooth skin. - Skin RenewupTM from imbricated hydnum extract and maca extract brightens skin tone. - Moisturizing ingredient of fruit complex extract offers moisture to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelina r.
junction city
Normalmente esta marca es súper excelente, me encanta, tengo varios productos pero a veces se me complica comprarlos todos, se lo recomiendo a las personas son de excelente calidad y trae una amplia gama..
Alexis S.
Leslie
This made my face feel very nice. I'm not that into serums but I enjoyed trying this one. It's a bit pricey for me but it was worth it. It was my first time using the product but I would definitely recommend it.
Bridget O.
Liverpool, NY
Always leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed! Takes away all the dirt and excess grime after a long day with make-up on and leaves me feeling clean and fresh! Also leaves my skin soft and not dried out
Lauren K.
Chester, VA
This product smells so sweet on my skin and gives me a nice glow. I use this whenever i have a bottle on hand, because i love how it makes my skin look
Jenna T.
Huntsville, AL
Love love love love this serum and the brand. It works really well and I loved my results. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family
Terri C.
Ireceived a sample size of this product and it's great for an at home facial. Works great with my skin, i love the smell and easy to cleanse with.
Emma P.
Bowling Green, OH
I got this as a small sample at sephora when I ordered a product, and I loved it! I’m not a fan of oils or serums, but I love this one!
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got this as a set and loved everything in it that I have tried. My skin is very dry and this routine has helped so much
Priscilla M.
long beach
I bought this for a friend and she was thrilled. she’s hooked on it! I also purchased myself one and it’s awesome!
trinity m.
Love love love it I love the way my skin feels I told my friends and my family to get this product the best thing