SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect First Serum

by SKINFOOD

Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Sample 4ml * 20pcs (80ml)

I got this as a sample in a little packet a long long time ago and there are no English directions on it. Do you use this in the day or night? And also what skin type is this the best for? Right now I have dry skin that is very sensitive
Start your review of SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect First Serum!
Plantation, FL
Great product. Gave to my teenage daughter that benefited from it more then me . As her skin is more oily and mine is combination. Great product great price point. All in all an amazing korean brand that i stand by there products because they truly deliver .
Escondido, CA
You can’t go wrong with Korean skin care. This serum is pricey but effective. It helps keep skin plump and hydrated without feeling overtly sticky. I like the use of natural ingredients and sugar has been known to draw in moisture to the skin.
Dallas
Skinfood is my favorite Korean product brand which is easily available and very cost efficient. I have been using this serum for past 3years now and get amazing hydrated feel with every use.
Irvine
I love this serum! There's something about this smell that makes me feel really relaxed. I use this serum only at night because it's best to hydrate my skin before bed. I live in a super dry environment and this had kept my skin hydrated all day long. I'd say use this in the winter and avoid it in the summer!
Mcallen, TX
We know that I am a fan of skin care products and more if they are food for the skin, I love the packaging Both the bottle and the box, the bottle reminds me of the old pharmacy magistrates. a serum with illuminating and anti-wrinkle properties. In addition, thanks to the extracts of brown sugar (AHA) promises to brighten, exfoliate and moisturize the skin. and another very important thing about the product is that it is Paraben free, mineral oils, benzophenone, silicones, sulfates, parabens or acrylamide.
Clay, NY
This is a really great serum for the skin. Absolutely met my expectations for what it claims to do. Not sure I really have anything to complain about regarding this product. It came with a box of cotton pads which was a nice starter. Not sure if every bottle does. Made my skin smooth and helped calm it down. Try it!
East Haven, CT
I love skinfood , I got a black sugar scrub mask in my ipsy and have used it every night and seen a noticeable difference in my skin, it was only a sample size but I loved it so much I would definitely buy it again
Love this serum. It's very watery, but after you apply it and it dries, your skin will be left ultra soft and smooth. It dries fast and is very moisturizing despite its lightness. It sells out fast for a reason. A must buy.
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect First Serum uploaded by Gauge A.
Great product! I use this in my daily routine after mists and before essence and it does a lot to help my skin with only a few drops. Nice little bottle lasts months, looks like about half a year if used daily.
Woodstock , GA
Skinfood’s black sugar serum is the perfect addition for someone into Korean skincare. It effectively makes your skin soft with daily use and brightens your complexion. I purchased this serum on Amazon and I would recommend this everyone!