SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect First Serum

by SKINFOOD

Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Sample 4ml * 20pcs (80ml)

I got this as a sample in a little packet a long long time ago and there are no English directions on it. Do you use this in the day or night? And also what skin type is this the best for? Right now I have dry skin that is very sensitive
Start your review of SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect First Serum!
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
You can’t go wrong with Korean skin care. This serum is pricey but effective. It helps keep skin plump and hydrated without feeling overtly sticky. I like the use of natural ingredients and sugar has been known to draw in moisture to the skin.
Paloma A.
Meh... I was hoping this would give my skin extra moisture during the winter months but it didn't. I did not like the feeling of it on my skin either and it broke me out. I won't be using this again.
raven L.
wilmington
I received this as a gift, and I'll definitely be buying it for myself. Skinfood is one of my favorite brands and this did not disappoint! Ulta always has the best skin care for the best prices. A must have.
Gauge A.
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect First Serum uploaded by Gauge A.
Great product! I use this in my daily routine after mists and before essence and it does a lot to help my skin with only a few drops. Nice little bottle lasts months, looks like about half a year if used daily.
Frangelica A.
Atlanta, GA
Skinfood’s black sugar serum is the perfect addition for someone into Korean skincare. It effectively makes your skin soft with daily use and brightens your complexion. I purchased this serum on Amazon and I would recommend this everyone!
Lorissa F.
Casper, WY
Great to use when living in a dry area. Keeps skin hydrated and lifts dark spots leaving your skin glowing. A little goes a long way!!! Picked it up on amazon and would recommend.
Sofia N.
san leandro
This serum is really refreshing to me. It feels thicker than a lot of of other serums, but I feel more hydrated with it. I have combo to dry skin and I really feel the hydrating difference in my glabella, or the space between my eyebrows.
Kamri P.
Woodruff , SC
I love this amazing serum! Leaves your skin flawless and soft and also moisturized which is a PLUS! Would highly recommend this to anyone and it’s extremely affordable! I got it offline at Lush.com and you can also get it from the lush store in North Carolina.
Nahomy B.
This product is so good for dry and ruined skin. I sometimes would use it on my lips to also wash the dead skins and it makes it very smooth and healthy
Rossana H.
Daleville, AL
Korean skin products are my favorite! I started my skin care routine with all korean products. I’ve been using this serum with the toner and honey and brown sugar mask and my skin is so soft!