BY SKINFOOD

Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Sample 4ml * 20pcs (80ml)

Buy on Amazon
Danyelle W.
Church Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It has helped my skin so much. I bought it at Kohls a while back and I’ve never stopped using it I bought 4 bottles of it to keep stocked up. It’s not too expensive so it’s totally awesome
larissa A.
East haven , CT
I love skinfood , I got a black sugar scrub mask in my ipsy and have used it every night and seen a noticeable difference in my skin, it was only a sample size but I loved it so much I would definitely buy it again
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn’t too crazy about this. Kind of expensive and didn’t work as well as I thought it would . It did NOT meet my expectations . Maybe some day I’ll give it another shot .
Julie B.
Decatur, IL
Review for: Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Mini 30ml
I love organic product lines and this one met all of my expectations!! It ceomes with a double sided cotton pad - one side helps exfoliate so the serum really feels like it is absorbing into the skin. My skin looks supple and hydrated after I use this product! I will purchase again.
Halle K.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Mini 30ml
I got a sample of this product with another one that I bought. I wasn't expecting much, but I did enjoy that the serum was relatively light and easy to apply. I didn't use it consistently enough to be able to tell if it had a big impact on my skin unfortunately.
Sarahah U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: [SKIN FOOD] SKINFOOD ★Big Sale★ Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Sample 4ml * 20pcs (80ml)+SAMPLE2EA/Korea Cosmetics
I loved using this product because of how soft it left my skin. I recommend using this twice a week at night because waking up in the morning feels amazing.
Brooke V.
Jamestown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't really too pleased with this product. It was something new to me that I thought I would try and for a serum, it didn't quite do the trick.
Bruna T.
Review for: Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Mini 30ml
Oi o que você não vai ter que ir fazer a prova de que o senhor não é o que é o que é o que é o que é o que é o que é o que é um bom trabalho
Nidhi G.
Dubai
Review for: Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Mini 30ml
This is a really amazing serum. Packaging and smell both are great. Really worth it for the price. Got this gifted from someone and would repurchase it again. It leaves my skin feeling amazing. Would highly recommend.
Beth H.
Liverpool
Review for: Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Mini 30ml
I use this every other night in my skincare routine and can't get enough of it! A beautiful serum that does great things for your skin at a reasonable price point!