SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil uploaded by Shayla M.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil
I love, love ,love the Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil!  It's just that... PERFECT!  It is a very light weight cleansing oil and just a little goes a long way, so it will last you a long time.  I love that it easily removes all makeup and even sunscreen with just one use.  It also has la little grainy texture within that helps to exfoliate the skin and clean out your pores.  It rinses off completely and does not your skin feeling oily too!  I love it and highly recommend.. you will not be disappointed!   Oh.. and it does not clog pores either, for those with acne issues.
Amy N.
Powhatan
Review for: (6 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil
I used their Julep cleanser first, but thought it was too thick to work with, so I got this one to see if it'd work better. This one was worse. At least with the Julep cleanser, when I used more of it, it actually cleaned my face. This one feels like I need to dump an entire palm worth of product just to work it around my skin... This  isn't a bad cleanser in general. It rinses off good and smells great, the packaging is good, BUT the viscosity is just too thin for any skin type except oily to very oily, which I think it's better suited for. If someone with dry skin tried to use this product, their skin may end up drinking the oil before they were done rubbing it! PLEASE...Consider your skin type before picking out an oil cleanser, it really does make a difference on performance!
Sarah K.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil
This was my first cleansing oil, and I liked it! It smelled really nice, and was moisturizing without being oily. It emulsifies nicely, and doesn't leave your face oily if you wash properly. I think it's a little expensive, considering there are a million cleansing oils out there, but I loved the packaging, and got carried away in the Skincare store. I didn't try any of the other Black Sugar line products, but this was a pretty good one. I'd say give it a shot if you find a good deal, but I'm not convinced this is THE cleansing oil.
Meranda C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil
This made me skin feel amazing. I love the brand and what it does for me. It really feels like it actually works, plus the experience of going to the store and seeing the displays is awesome. It's expensive but it lasts you a long time and you get to have great skin. Would totally reccomend and take my friends there sometime. Love it!
ESS ..
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil
This product is also another favorite when DHC cleansing oil gets a little bit pricey. This product is another amazing product that takes off your waterproof makeup really well and I love the texture and smell of this product. It does not take long for me to gently rub it into my eyes for makeup removal.
Elisa G.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil
Absolutely love this cleansing oil. My go-to cleansing oil. It removes all my makeup and really just gets everything off. I will always reach for this and leave soon my skin so smooth and moisturized. I always get this at ulta and always recommend this when someone asks me what I cleanse my face with.
Tamara M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried other oil cleansers, but I keep coming back to Skinfood Black Sugar oil cleanser! It’s perfect for my face. It’s light enough to not leave a residue, but powerful in removing even waterproof eye makeup. And no cloudy-eye here! I picked up a bottle at Ulta just recently, which I love.
Ilene’s B.
Boynton beach
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil
The best! It lasts long & feels good on the lips . Really nice color . I use it twice a week . Or everytime that I go out . Yes it’s quick put right on your lips . I bought it from CVS , you can also get it at Walgreens or Walmart . I highly recommended you ladies to try it out one day!
Lindsey G.
Durango
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil
A gift from the heavens. If you have sensitive skin it may cause some irritated redness but this stuff for normal dry or oily skin is a godsend. It feels good smells good looks good. I got it online I think on an amazon spree and I would recommend it to anyone without sensitive skin!
Lexee M.
Owasso
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil
Really love this product, it's super nice on the skin and it feels luxurious on your face. I would recommend this product to all my friends and to people who want to feel and look fresh faced. This is a good product that's why it has five stars. It's a little expensive though