BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Have u tried this on your lips1 Answers
Stephanie Z.
Brooklyn
I used to over-exfoliate with this product and while this product does leave your skin feeling very smooth right after wash off, I wouldn't recommend prolonged use just because it can obstruct the skin barrier. Consider using it only once a week or once every two weeks!
Emily B.
Beatrice
I recieved this as a sample in an ipsy bag; I didn’t think it was going to be anything special (a wash off sugar mask? How much could it really do?) but I fell in love the first time I applied it. Very effective at exfoliation, lovely smell, and maybe it was just me but I felt like this mask warmed up the more I massaged in the shower. The next day my face was Perfect: not oily, but not dry or tight either. It was like this mask rebalanced my skin so it wouldn’t produce so much oil 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe it did. I purchased it as soon as I saw it at Ulta (I didn’t even check the price haha) and have been using it on a regular basis. I switch masks up as the weather changes but this is one I can use year round.
Mari V.
La aplicación de la mascarilla es muy sencilla solamente te la tienes
que aplicar con el rostro bien limpio y un poco húmedo, luego de
aplicarlo con las manos hacer masajes en el rostro el tiempo que lo
hagas depende de ti, luego lo dejas en el rostro por 15 minutos, ya
pasado el tiempo lo retiras con abundante agua y listo!

Yo antes de probarlo pensaba que iba a quitar todas o la mayoría de
las impurezas de la piel (creo que eso era una de las cosas que
prometían) pero cuando la probé no sentí la piel 100% limpia como pensé
que seria pero lo que si note fue que dejo la piel suave e hidratada lo
cual me gusto mucho y no irritó la piel, por lo cual es buena para
pieles sencibles.

A esta mascarilla de Skin Food Black Sugar le doy un 8 de 10
ya que como dije  anteriormente sentí que no limpio a profundidad como
lo haría una peel-off pero en cambio la deja muy suave e hidratada, así
que también quiero probar la de arroz y porque no? también la de fresa.
Clare B.
This mask works great! I use it to exfoliate if I feel like my skin is feeling kind of bumpy. I usually mix a little bit with water and then rub it onto my face and then wash it off about ten minutes later and my skin feels so smooth!
Iz S.
Good exfoliator. Its not dry so it doesn't irritate the skin when applied because it has oily texture. Smells good.
Melanie T.
North Bend
I love this mask. It always leaves my skin feeling nicer and looking brighter. It's nourishing and exfoliating, and I struggle with some dry patches that make applying makeup a little bit of a pain. A lot of the time I'll exfoliate just those patches with this mask. I do wish it was in a squeeze tube instead of a tub though.
Danielle P.
Orlando,FL
I’ve used this product a few times as an exfoliating mask and although it leaves my skin feeling super exfoliated and soft it is a bit harsh.  The granulated black sugar crystals tend to hurt a little as I’m working t into my face prior to washing off.  I purchased this product from my local ulta and never finished it.
Kathleen R.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love! This is a cult classic Korean skincare product. Love the smell too. I feel like I went to a spa facial when I use this. Highly recommend.
Carmen W.
Best sugar scrub I have ever used and a little goes a long way. Would recommend to anyone and great for all skin types.
Nicglen S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! I use it as a scrub than a mask and it does wonders to my face. This by far my favorite scrub everrr!
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?