BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Have u tried this on your lips2 Answers
makayla w.
fond du lac
I got this in my ispy glam bag one month and its amazing! makes my skin feel great. i love that its cutely free.  plus it smells great. super easy to use. even my fiance loves it.
Monique F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great mask! It’s gentle but effective and leaves my skin soft and smooth. It’s my favorite exfoliating mask!
Yahumara A.
Syracuse
This is my second time ordering this product form amazon. I have oily acne prone skin and it's been amazing I use it every other day. My skin feels fresh, smooth and just over all really nice afterwards!!!
Lauren S.
I loved this product. I feel like it really exfoliated my skin and removed the dead skin cells. Left my skin very clean afterwards. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Mary Z.
Mayaguez
It’s a very good exfoliating mask. It’s smells fresh, easy to use. My skin is very sensitive and I also have rosacea and this mask is not too harsh on my skin. It’s leaved my skin feeling clean,smooth and hydrated. I buy it myself and I think the price is reasonable. Never need to use much of the product to see results.
Lipika S.
Superb product, no harsh on the skin, leaves a soft dewy skin and great for removing dead skin cells.
Laura R.
Fallbrook, CA
I bought this on amazon it was super cheap around 10$ I am almost out but definitely buying another I love it so much!! I have large pores and this helped so much with giving my face a deep clean and does a great job at removing dead skin leaving you face feeling new and refreshed
Nur S.
Subang Jays , Selangor
Smells good , smells very sweet , it makes you want to eat it instead of using them on your face. I find it interesting as you can use this not only for your face but also your body. And it's organic! It's very gentle on skin & definitely recommend. My mom definitely loving it
Brooke G.
columbia city
I really love this mask it’s a great size and a little products goes a long way !!!!!!
Andrea G.
Abbeville
I love this face scrub! Smells great and works wonders on my fine lines and wrinkles! I want to try more Korean skin care!
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.