BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Ang🌺 R.
Elmsford, NY
This really gets all of the dirt that you can not see off of your skin, it opens your pores and leaves your skin feeling super soft and refreshed.
Eva C.
Love this mask, super exfoliating and leaves my skin super soft. Precaution with any scrud-like mask, don't rub too hard! It'll damage your skin
Dayvona W.
Pairs well with the complete line and it works miracles , it made my face baby smooth and you get a pretty nice amount for the price.
Lena R.
Leaves my face sooo smooth! Easy enough to rinse off (I use a wash cloth) and not too harsh! My face always feels so smooth and even afterwards.
Racheal T.
Fort Wayne
I like the granulates, they feel like they actually exfoliate. I dont like how this mask applies. I feel likw i can never get enough on my face.
Synthia F.
This is my all time favorite mask ever! It feels amazing and is so gentle on my super sensitive skin. I'm sad the store closed in my local mall.
Sharrukina T.
One of my favorite face masks i have used. This smells great and it helps to keep my fave soft and clear. It is also really affordable on amazon.
Rebecca U.
Veradale, WA
This is a really great exfoliating mask. The mask is not too rough on the skin, it's not irritating, and it makes my face very smooth afterwards
LA ✨.
West Hollywood
Loved this mask! Purchased recently on Amazon and it’s great! Great texture and smell. Easy to use and the results were great. Smooth soft skin.
Jessica P.
Iowa City, IA
Doesn’t scrub dead skin off that well but leaves your skin pretty soft. Smells good and isn’t a bad scrub but probably better options out there.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?