BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Edwin e.
Silver spring, MD
I looove this mask!! It smells so nice! I like the fact that the sugar crystals are large so they don't melt away quickly and I can get a nice massage.
Megan W.
Haverhill
I haven't used this enough, only a couple of times, and it seems to better serve me as an exfoliator not as a mask. Good texture but hard to wash off.
Dina K.
Baltimore, MD
Lovely find. Leaves the skin feeling fresh, clean and very soft. I would recommend for all skin types as well. Perfect cleanse for before going to bed.
Linda F.
Richmond
This left my skin feeling cleaned and dry. Which I needed because Im really oily in certain areas. It was worth it and I’ll definitely buy another one!
Brittney S.
Tunkhannock
I absolutely love the way it smells and works with my skin. It’s a nice way to exfoliate my face and make the skin so extremely soft. Super Effective.
Danni D.
Love this product, I was told is was only sold in Korea and when I found It in Ulta I with ape.. this product is good.. it leaves your skin so soft.
Latissa G.
I received this in my ipsy and this is one of my fave products so far! It left my skin perfectly polished and bright without totally drying my skin!
Carrie N.
Gallatin, TN
I am still confused as to why this is considered a mask. It does nothing more than exfoliate, but there is no need to leave it on your skin for that.
Omar O.
Charlottesville
My favorite exfoliating mask, it leaves my skin so soft after washing off, I feel like it nurtures the skin after taking care of the dead skin cells.
Zoey L.
I really like this mask, after using only a tiny bit and adding some water, my skin felt very soft and had a glow! I definitely will be getting more.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.