BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Aaliyah S.
kingsland
It’s a good product for all skin types and leave the skin feeling soft. Not to harsh to the skin. It did meet my expectations, good value not to pricey.
Alexandra S.
Centerville, UT
Perfect face mask if you want smooth skin with a healthy glow! It exfoliates without being to harsh on the skin. Super affordable for how well it works.
Brittany S.
Toccoa
This mask smells great and makes your skin feel very soft. It is really thick in the jar but when you apply it, it is not so bad. I would recommend this.
Julie M.
Katy
Smells great & as long as you have water on your face or toner it isn’t too rough of an exfoliant! Works well, leaves skin looking float & feeling soft
Linda F.
Richmond
This left my skin feeling cleaned and dry. Which I needed because Im really oily in certain areas. It was worth it and I’ll definitely buy another one!
Edwin e.
Silver Spring, MD
I looove this mask!! It smells so nice! I like the fact that the sugar crystals are large so they don't melt away quickly and I can get a nice massage.
Yasmin R.
Best mask ever, this leaves your face really soft, clean and with a healthy look, totally recommend! It’s the best to include in your skincare routine
Brittney S.
Tunkhannock
I absolutely love the way it smells and works with my skin. It’s a nice way to exfoliate my face and make the skin so extremely soft. Super Effective.
Megan W.
Haverhill
I haven't used this enough, only a couple of times, and it seems to better serve me as an exfoliator not as a mask. Good texture but hard to wash off.
Dina K.
Baltimore
Lovely find. Leaves the skin feeling fresh, clean and very soft. I would recommend for all skin types as well. Perfect cleanse for before going to bed.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?