BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Traci B.
Akron, OH
I love this stuff , make my face soft .my pore appear smaller since I have used. And it smells so good .I definitely will be buying it again in the future
Dharvi y.
Ohh..this is so good...I really love this mask so much...It has little granules of black sugar in it,that gentally help in removing blackheads,dead skin.
Meghan H.
Claxton, GA
Oh my goodness I love this stuff. I got a large sample of it and I immediately saw the effects. Pore size reduced and blackheads washed away. I’m hooked.
Sally T.
Bought this because I thought it would be good for cleansing my face. It doesn't remove any of my pores or shrink my acne, but it does make my face glow.
Taylor I.
Mapleton, IL
This was my first time using this mask and I am a little indifferent about it. I didn’t really notice a difference in my skin after using it for a while.
Gabby E.
This is an amazing exfoliater. It really clears my skin, especially after letting the black sugar work it's way into your skin for a brightening effect.
Nikki G.
Asheville, NC
This is a great moisturizing and exfoliating mask. It smells wonderful. I like to use it before applying makeup to make my skin extra smooth and perfect.
Amiya M.
Virginia Beach
The finish of this product is to die for, anything with black sugar as part of the product leave a great finish. My skin always feels great and glowing.
Alexandra S.
Centerville, UT
Perfect face mask if you want smooth skin with a healthy glow! It exfoliates without being to harsh on the skin. Super affordable for how well it works.
Shawna M.
Kent, WA
This mask exfoliates and cleans my skin like no other! I recommend wetting your hand before spreading the mask to thin it out and make it spread easier.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?