BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Have u tried this on your lips2 Answers
Arisleicys H.
I really love this product because it keep my skin soft when I used it and get very smooth I never get breaks out or something like that and the smell of it it's AMAZING its really good.
Salma  M.
Bridgeview, IL
Very great. Would recommend to all my friends. Super effective.loved it very much. Not too pricey. Very good value. I love using it. It's super gentle on my sensitive skin. I would love to use it over and over.
Courtney D.
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my skin so soft. It looks so clean when I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
I have two tubs of this. I like it. Easy to wash off and I can feel the sugar granulates scrubbing off my dry skin.
Taylor L.
Got as a gift and really enjoyed the sugar scrub as a change up on my usual products! Definitely going to purchase on my own again once I use the rest of it up.
Savannah H.
This is a fantastic scrub/mask to make your skin feel smoother and younger.  However, it is fairly intense so I would not want to use this more than once a week.
shin l.
This product is okay, not in love with the packaging since it is a hassle to use. Not the most sanitary. It does it jiobs of exfoliating, but not my favorite.
maddy c.
New Albany, IN
Eh... okay. I’m not a huge face mask person but this, after I cleaned it off, left an odd smell to my face and my face felt a little sticky. Not the best mask.
Vanessa G.
Belleview, FL
The black sugar mask has been one of my favorites for years... I used a couple days every week after removing all my makeup. Leaves my skin feeling super soft
Kelley N.
Good exfoliator, not a terrible smell. Nothing else to say about this. I use this about once a week but I think it would be ok to use more frequently than that
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.