BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Have u tried this on your lips2 Answers
Karla V.
This leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It feels really soft after washing it off. It totally met my expectations. I heard about this brand before and received the mask as a gift. I would recommend people to try this and include it in their skincare routine.
Maivy T.
Irvine, CA
I love how this smells!! Does a great job of exfoliating as well. Other than that, it’s just a typical scrub... I find it does leave my skin super soft, but that’s expected from any scrub I guess. I really purchase it just because of how good it smells. 🙈
Connie T.
I’ll be honest I was very wary of this at first because the name.. “sugar scrub” I was thinking would rubbing sugar make my face worse? But seeing he popularity of this product I just HAD to try it and the results were not as bad as I had assumed it would turn out to be. It may sound strange to have sugar on your face, but hey, now there’s all sorts of sugar scrubs like L’Oréal’s line of sugar scrubs! And they actual work so *thumbs up*
Megan T.
Los Angeles, CA
Hydrating and leaves my skin so smooth! I use it before I shower and let it sit on my skin for a few minutes in the steam. My sister first brought this to me from Korea, and I’m so happy I can find it in the US now!
Andrea P.
Richland, WA
I actually love everything about this mask except the packaging, which I WANT to love-but it’s just too bulky on top. Literally my only complaint though. It’s effective, smells fabulous, and is super easy to find!
Jeanette C.
Santa Clara , CA
This mask is a scrub so it exfoliates your skin, opens up your pores and remove the impurities stuck in them. I like it because it makes my skin incredibly soft. I use it once a week for that weekly exfoliation!
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this exfoliating mask because it’s so gentle. I have used a lot of different exfoliators, and many of them dry out my skin or even make it peel because they are so harsh. I’ve never had that problem with Skinfood. It also doesn’t cause me to break out. The directions say to leave it on your skin for 10-15 minutes so I would recommend this to someone who has a little extra time to spend on their skin care routine.
Kristin G.
The name of this product is misleading. It is not a mask, it is simply a sugar scrub! I tried putting it on as a mask and the sugar just falls off your face. Its better used in the shower as a gentle face exfoliator, as opposed to a more coarse sea salt scrub. The product smells delicious and does remove dry skin patches, but it gets two stars because it's nothing special. I could make this sugar scrub at home.
Tiffany M.
This exfoliater is great, I'd definitely say this would have to be a holy grail for me! My face is baby smooth after using this. It's not harsh on my super sensitive skin, like a lot of other exfoliaters I've tried in the past. And it doubles as a mask, which is definitely a great bonus. You also get a generous amount of product for a very cheap price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Alyssa P.
Sumter, SC
I got this product off amazon because I was in the market for some korean skincare products.

1st, it is definitely easy to apply I also put a little bit of water so it wouldn’t be so strong on my face.
2nd, after washing off, my skin feels really smooth and Glowy!
3rd, thing is I haven’t used this for a while to know if it caused some areas of my face Red, or I’m just having a breakout.

But all in all, I definitely like this product!
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.