BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Jessica B.
This is one of my favorite exfoliating masks! I tend to get a lot of texture on my cheeks and nose that this product removes easily. I only gave it for stars however because it does leave a bit of a residue that makes me feel the need to go in with a second cleanse.
veré g.
Gresham, OR
I love this mask so much! I love how it smells and makes my skin feel! I bought it at Ulta the other day on impulse and I was NOT disappointed. It went beyond my expectations. Super effective.
Stephanie C.
San Francisco, CA
BEST face cleanser I ever used!! It leaves my skin so smooth, soft and clean! I have sensitive skin and it works amazing. I use it 2-3 times a week. Definitely go back to the store to get another one! Highly recommend it!
Geetika S.
Amazing! My favorite exfoliator and mask! Not too harsh and skin is super soft after use! It really clears out my pores and is my go to face mask. For the price I pay, it really lasts a while. Would definitely recommend.
Jamie A.
Dundalk, MD
I've been building up an arsenal of Korean beauty products. This is one I can't live without. I use it 2-3 times per week, and it gets all the junk out of my skin. And it smells amazing.
Caroline O.
I love this mask. I use it more of a facial scrub, but either was it works well. It smells great and is a great exfoliator. Super inexpensive too. Totally worth it and would definitely recommend to others.
Kimberly R.
New Richmond, OH
I am not a fan of this mainly because of the smell. I just can't get past it. It is a great exfoliating mask but kinda leaves a film afterwards.. On the other hand my daughter loves it!
Kristin O.
This is awesomely exfoliating without causing burning or any irritation on my sensitive skin. My skin is so soft after using this twice a week and so clear and happy. Love this stuff!
Tara M.
This skin food is AMAZING! I use it after washing my face. Then apply It by massaging into my skin. It exfoliates beautifully. My pores have never looked better. Such a great product to find.
Yahumara A.
Syracuse
This is my second time ordering this product form amazon. I have oily acne prone skin and it's been amazing I use it every other day. My skin feels fresh, smooth and just over all really nice afterwards!!!
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?