BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Nicole J.
Princeton, WV
One of the best Korean products I am currently using. Feels good and refreshes my skin afterwards especially when I am stressed and tired. Also makes my skin look and feel smoother. Does not smell too good but it's negligible because it's a good product and worth buying!
Theresa Z.
Ocean view , NJ
I LOVE this mask. It exfoliates and moisturize at the same time! No cons for me and the pros are so many. It's a rest value and it even smells like sweet tea! You def won't be disappointed in this purchase. I got it on amazon.
Malika S.
New York , NY
So i tried using this on my face, and it actually irritated my skin and made me break out - but when i used it on my body, it made my skin super soft! So I'm going to continue using it on my body until I run out, but would only recommend it for that purpose.
Nicole M.
San Angelo, TX
I love how this smells, and how it makes my face feel. It takes my make up off, and washes off easily. I would use again. This came in my ipsy bag, so I'm not sure how expensive it is. I would probably purchase this online. I would recommend to others for use.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I do really like it. I love masks that can also act as a face scrub. This mad my skin instantly smooth because the sugar exfoliates very well. I don't like the scent. It's very strong chemically lemon scent like a kitchen cleaner.
Sydney S.
Skinfood makes great and natural face products. I have sensitive and dry skin and this mask did not irritate my skin at all! It left my face feeling fresh and smooth. This product was the first face mask I purchased from Skinfood and I will be repurchasing!
Hayden Y.
I love this mask! I use it 2-3 times a week depending on how dry my skin is, and sometimes I'll use it as a leave on mask and wash it off after 10-15 minutes after scrubbing with it.
Amanda M.
Apple Valley, MN
One of my favorite masks, it smells amazing, is moisturizing, and exfoliating (With the sugar), smooth, easy to apply, and a little goes a long way. I apply every other day. It helps make my skin soft, and it's great to apply for my sensitive skin.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
A very heavy exfoliator. I use this when my skin is just screaming for help and it smooths it out. I dont use this weekly. Maybe once or twice a month and I like it. Very affordable and it smells nice. I love skinfood and would love to try more products.
Kala G.
Woodbury, CT
I have incredibly dry, flaky skin, and read great reviews online so I decided to check it out. The packaging is great quality and I'm glad my local Ulta stocks it. It's incredibly effective, making my skin soft immediately and it lasts a few days.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.