BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Fanny Z.
Brooklyn
Great for its price. Love the way it made my skin feel. Saw a difference in my skin after one use. One of my favorites from Skinfood. Not too harsh on the skin. I definitely recommend this product to whoever that needs a quick pick-me-up.
Len C.
Love this mask! I've tried a bunch of the sugar masks from CVS, Walmart, Target, etc. and they aren't anywhere near as amazing but this mask is great. It's a mask as well as an exfoliating treatment which is always nice and I love using it as a pickup every now and then as it immediately leaves your skin looking nicer and brighter.
Amy R.
Randolph, NJ
OOH! This wash off mask is lovely! Very gritty, but very moisturizing. I spread this on my freshly washed face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes, wash off and my skin looks renewed! The tub looks tiny, but I get 10-12 uses! Very impressive.
Elaina V.
THE BEST! Discovered this while living in Korea! it doesn't irritate my acne prone skin, smells great and you just glow afterwards. My fav face mask for the last two years.
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR
Go buy this mask right now. Like it's that good. It smells amazing, is not harsh, and just melts away when you rinse it off. Your skin just had a lovely glow afterwards.
Desiree C.
I love this product! After using it, my skin feel smooth and refreshed, and the whole day my face feels so clean. What i also like is that the little grains can dissolve if you mix water with the product, so people woth sensitive skin can still use this and exfoliate .
Addrianna B.
Nice smelling even tho it looks like poo 💩😂 exfoliates really well and makes your skin feel amazing during its use and after. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it actually feels like it's nourishing it not just exfoliating.
Beatriz T.
I love this sugar mask!! Every time i put this on my face, my face feels soft, clean and smooth, makes application of everything else run smoothly. I love it this one is staying in my skin care routine for a very long time!!
Joanne K.
I originally got it cause I saw my mom using it and thought the smell was great. It's a nice packaging and the brand name is also super cute. I get the hype about it and I'd buy it again especially cause of how cheap it is.
Shirley C.
This is an excellent sugar mask. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and smooth. It also helps remove the dead skin on your face. It's an exfoliates and makes ur skin feel nice and clean!!! It's a must have !
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?