BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Destinee W.
Adel
This is by far the best exfoliator I have purchased. It is the only one I've used that exfoliates and moisturizers at the same time! It leaves my skin so soft and supple.
You get a great amount for the price. It lasts so long. This will definitely stay in my skincare routine.
Julianne E.
AMAZING!!!! I always have to have this on hand!!! If you want a softer exfoliation, just add toner or water to dilute the sugar. Leaves my skin softer and scrubs off all my dead & nasty dead skin! A+
Theresa Z.
Ocean view , NJ
I LOVE this mask. It exfoliates and moisturize at the same time! No cons for me and the pros are so many. It's a rest value and it even smells like sweet tea! You def won't be disappointed in this purchase. I got it on amazon.
Malika S.
New York , NY
So i tried using this on my face, and it actually irritated my skin and made me break out - but when i used it on my body, it made my skin super soft! So I'm going to continue using it on my body until I run out, but would only recommend it for that purpose.
Nicole M.
San Angelo, TX
I love how this smells, and how it makes my face feel. It takes my make up off, and washes off easily. I would use again. This came in my ipsy bag, so I'm not sure how expensive it is. I would probably purchase this online. I would recommend to others for use.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I do really like it. I love masks that can also act as a face scrub. This mad my skin instantly smooth because the sugar exfoliates very well. I don't like the scent. It's very strong chemically lemon scent like a kitchen cleaner.
Sydney S.
Skinfood makes great and natural face products. I have sensitive and dry skin and this mask did not irritate my skin at all! It left my face feeling fresh and smooth. This product was the first face mask I purchased from Skinfood and I will be repurchasing!
Hayden Y.
I love this mask! I use it 2-3 times a week depending on how dry my skin is, and sometimes I'll use it as a leave on mask and wash it off after 10-15 minutes after scrubbing with it.
Amanda M.
Apple Valley, MN
One of my favorite masks, it smells amazing, is moisturizing, and exfoliating (With the sugar), smooth, easy to apply, and a little goes a long way. I apply every other day. It helps make my skin soft, and it's great to apply for my sensitive skin.
Andrea A.
Delran
This mask was super exfoliating and helps with scarring and pigmentation. It's a little harsh so if you have sensitive skin I don't recommend this. It's a pretty good value for the price and the results are also nice. I would definitely buy again.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?