BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?3 Answers
Christian O.
New York City
Amazing! on my essentials list for hair and beauty! It literally makes your face feel amazing and it smells amazing too!

However it is super stick and feels uncomfortable to put on your face, but you get used to of it. ALSO because it is all natural, you should check if you have any allergies to this first, and this is a mash wash off, so you should be gentle when you scrum
LeiLani V.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this it a nice scrub/facial mask. You can control how harsh/deep of a scrub you want it. Add more water to be a fine scrub or little/less water to have more of a harsher scrub. I have used this over a year. It is great for all skin types. Every time someone uses this they want to take it from me. Cheap/good price and it can last a while. A little goes a long way.
zara a.
cary
This product is really incredible! I’m a huge fan of their products because I trust the company , and whenever I use the mask my skin feels amazing ,soft and oil free ! It has a grainy texture and it’s made out of organic ingredients. Not only it’s good for your skin, but it’s also good for the environment! Highly recommend this product to anyone interested in trying something new and effective :)
Jaclyn A.
I love this mask! It smells so yummy! It has a bit of a sticky texture when applying and never actually "dries" like you would expect from a typical mask. I actually prefer this, as other masks leave my skin feeling itchy or dry before washing off, where as this one does not. It leaves my skin brighter and glowing when I wash it after 5-10 minutes.
whitney :.
You received this mask sample in my most recent birch box. Overall I really enjoyed this mask it made my skin feel super smooth and was fun to try out. The only downfall is our that this product is not spell grade it doesn't smell bad it just doesn't have a good smell. Also it is pretty rough exfoliate her so if you have super sensitive skin this is not the mask for you.
Vi P.
Chicago
I love this product. If exfoliates my skin and it smells amazing. I really recommend this product. It's pretty gentle. It looked like it wouldn't smell good but it did.
Hannah K.
Locust Grove , GA
I actually first got this in an Ipsy glam bag as a sample and fell IN LOVE. I have oily skin and have been battling with it for the past few years but I allot myself every Sunday to give myself (especially my skin) the works and make sure this mask is including in it and usually use it one other day of the week, I will SWEAR by it’s results and the price is right guys! If you are looking for a more clear complexion and a softer face you will not be disappointed in this product.
Jackie M.
Panorama City, CA
This product lasts me for about 4-6 months if I use it twice a week. It comes with a little spoon to scoop the product out, but it is easier to just use your fingers. I bought it in Korea for under $10, and every time I use it, it leaves my skin feeling smooth even before I put my moisturizers on. It's a very lightweight mask, so I find myself using it both in the morning when my skin needs a little pick me up or at night as an exfoliator before I use a sheet mask.
Chelsea K.
This mask has a refreshingly sweet and citrus-y scent that is not too strong and the sugar helps to exfoliate the skin. I got it in an add on order from Beauteque. For how much product there is in the container and how long it lasts it is fairly affordable. Would definitely recommend this product to others.
Nirmali S.
South Elgin, IL
This product is absolutely AMAZING. I received this as a gift and from the moment I used it, I fell in LOVE with the product. A little goes a long day with this mask. It is very gentle, but feels like you are really exfoliating your face. My skin has never felt so soft after using this product. This product is especially great, because it does not strip away your face's natural oils. For the price of this product, you really are getting an amazing mask.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.